Stewart Offers Sales Assistance At Darlington
Tony Stewart, pictured offering a little friendly sales advice to the Darlington Raceway ticket office staff, realized a lifelong dream when he won at the Brickyard earlier this summer.
Never content to rest on his laurels, the competitive Stewart now faces the task of earning his first win at racing's toughest track, Darlington Raceway.
Will the 2006 Carolina Dodge Dealers 500 provide Stewart with his inaugural checkered flag at the track "Too Tough To Tame?"
Racing under the lights returns to Darlington on Mother's Day weekend 2006.
The Carolina Dodge Dealers 500 on Saturday evening, May 13, will once again feature flag-to-flag NEXTEL Cup Series night racing at NASCAR*s most historic speedway. Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Saturday, September 10.
The 2006 Carolina Dodge Dealers 500 weekend will also include practice for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup and Busch Series on Thursday, May 11.
Friday, May 12 will feature a full day of race action, beginning with qualifying for both the NASCAR Busch Series and NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series. The NASCAR Busch Series drivers will follow up their qualifying efforts on Friday evening in the Diamond Hill Plywood 200. Matt Kenseth is the defending champion.
On Saturday, May 13, the track "Too Tough To Tame" will host springtime Cup Series racing for the 50th consecutive year. The 2006 Carolina Dodge Dealers 500 will be run under the lights in its entirety, a new Darlington tradition.
Tickets for this exciting weekend go on sale Saturday morning, September 10.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY FOUNDER HAROLD BRASINGTON WAS A TRUE PIONEER FOR NASCAR
- TONY STEWART, DANICA PATRICK, AUSTIN DILLON, RICHARD PETTY SCHEDULED TO APPEAR IN DARLINGTON STRIPE ZONE HOSPITALITY
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST BLOOD DRIVE ON MAY 20
- STEWART-HAAS RACING ANNOUNCES CLASSIC PAINT SCHEME PROGRAM FOR DARLINGTON
- SIGNATURE SOUTHERN FOODS OF THE 1970’s TO BE OFFERED DURING LABOR DAY RACE WEEKEND