Back to back?
This action-packed day begins with practice for the NASCAR Busch Series, followed by rookie practice and NEXTEL Cup Series practice.
Bud Pole qualifying for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series is scheduled to begin at 3:40 p.m., immediately followed by Busch Series qualifying and NEXTEL Cup Series final practice. At 8:30 p.m., Matt Kenseth will attempt to defend his title in the Diamond Hill Plywood 200 NASCAR Busch Series race under the lights. Other NEXTEL Cup Series drivers competing in the DHP 200 include Tony Stewart; Kasey Kahne, Brian Vickers; Greg Biffle; Carl Edwards; Michael Waltrip and more.
Tickets for Friday's activities start at only $30; admission for kids 12 and under is $5.
Infield admission for the Dodge Charger 500 on Saturday evening, May 13 is also available.
For tickets or to be placed on the Dodge Charger 500 waiting list, call the Raceway ticket hotline toll-free at 866.459.RACE, or visit www.racetickets.com.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY FOUNDER HAROLD BRASINGTON WAS A TRUE PIONEER FOR NASCAR
- TONY STEWART, DANICA PATRICK, AUSTIN DILLON, RICHARD PETTY SCHEDULED TO APPEAR IN DARLINGTON STRIPE ZONE HOSPITALITY
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST BLOOD DRIVE ON MAY 20
- STEWART-HAAS RACING ANNOUNCES CLASSIC PAINT SCHEME PROGRAM FOR DARLINGTON
- SIGNATURE SOUTHERN FOODS OF THE 1970’s TO BE OFFERED DURING LABOR DAY RACE WEEKEND