Back to back?
This action-packed day begins with practice for the NASCAR Busch Series, followed by rookie practice and NEXTEL Cup Series practice.
Bud Pole qualifying for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series is scheduled to begin at 3:40 p.m., immediately followed by Busch Series qualifying and NEXTEL Cup Series final practice. At 8:30 p.m., Matt Kenseth will attempt to defend his title in the Diamond Hill Plywood 200 NASCAR Busch Series race under the lights. Other NEXTEL Cup Series drivers competing in the DHP 200 include Tony Stewart; Kasey Kahne, Brian Vickers; Greg Biffle; Carl Edwards; Michael Waltrip and more.
Tickets for Friday's activities start at only $30; admission for kids 12 and under is $5.
Infield admission for the Dodge Charger 500 on Saturday evening, May 13 is also available.
For tickets or to be placed on the Dodge Charger 500 waiting list, call the Raceway ticket hotline toll-free at 866.459.RACE, or visit www.racetickets.com.
- NASCAR ANNOUNCES MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP WITH MONSTER ENERGY
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY OFFERING SPECIAL CYBER WEEK DEAL FOR HOLIDAY SHOPPING SEASON
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY ANNOUNCES PROMOTION OF DENNIS ADCOCK TO VICE PRESIDENT OF TRACK OPERATIONS
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY’S UPCOMING “SPEED & FEED BBQ COOK-OFF AND CAR SHOW” SHAPING UP TO BE FAMILY FUN EVENT
- GEICO EXTENDS MULTIYEAR, MULTI-TRACK PARTNERSHIP WITH INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY CORPORATION