Looking for Darlington tickets? They're on sale now!
Racing under the lights will return to Darlington Raceway on Mother's Day weekend 2007. The Carolina Dodge Dealers 500 on Saturday evening, May 12, will once again feature flag-to-flag NEXTEL Cup Series night racing at NASCAR's most historic speedway. Tickets for all events are available now.
Since 2005, when Mother's Day weekend racing made its debut at Darlington, the NEXTEL Cup Series events have been sellouts.
"Night racing at Darlington has proven to be tremendously popular with fans," said Raceway president Chris Browning. "The inaugural event in 2005 sold out several days in advance, and tickets for last year's race sold out two weeks early. Our renewal rate was up so we expect the demand for tickets to be even stronger for the 2007 Carolina Dodge Dealers 500. We're encouraging fans to reserve their seats now in order to ensure the best possible view of all the race action under the lights."
The 2007 Carolina Dodge Dealers 500 weekend will include practice for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup and Busch Series, qualifying for both series, and the Diamond Hill Plywood 200 NASCAR Busch Series race, all on Friday, May 11.
On Saturday, May 12, the track "Too Tough To Tame" will host Cup Series racing for the 58th consecutive year. The 2007 Carolina Dodge Dealers 500 will be run under the lights in its entirety. Greg Biffle is the defending champion.
Tickets for all 2007 events are now on sale. Don't be left in the dark when the lights come on at Darlington! For tickets or more information on upcoming events at Darlington Raceway, call the Raceway ticket hotline toll-free at 1.866.459.RACE (7223), or log onto www.racetickets.com.
- 354 UNITS OF BLOOD COLLECTED AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY BLOOD DRIVES IN 2014
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY, BOJANGLES’ EXTEND NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES RACE ENTITLEMENT THROUGH 2019
- THE TRADITION RETURNS! DARLINGTON RACEWAY’S BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 MOVING BACK TO LABOR DAY WEEKEND IN 2015
- 3,650 STRAIGHT DAYS! DARLINGTON MARATHON PARTICIPANT ROBBIE McLENDON TO ACHIEVE HIS ULTIMATE GOAL ON AUGUST 29
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women’s History Museum