Looking for Darlington tickets? They're on sale now!
Racing under the lights will return to Darlington Raceway on Mother's Day weekend 2007. The Carolina Dodge Dealers 500 on Saturday evening, May 12, will once again feature flag-to-flag NEXTEL Cup Series night racing at NASCAR's most historic speedway. Tickets for all events are available now.
Since 2005, when Mother's Day weekend racing made its debut at Darlington, the NEXTEL Cup Series events have been sellouts.
"Night racing at Darlington has proven to be tremendously popular with fans," said Raceway president Chris Browning. "The inaugural event in 2005 sold out several days in advance, and tickets for last year's race sold out two weeks early. Our renewal rate was up so we expect the demand for tickets to be even stronger for the 2007 Carolina Dodge Dealers 500. We're encouraging fans to reserve their seats now in order to ensure the best possible view of all the race action under the lights."
The 2007 Carolina Dodge Dealers 500 weekend will include practice for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup and Busch Series, qualifying for both series, and the Diamond Hill Plywood 200 NASCAR Busch Series race, all on Friday, May 11.
On Saturday, May 12, the track "Too Tough To Tame" will host Cup Series racing for the 58th consecutive year. The 2007 Carolina Dodge Dealers 500 will be run under the lights in its entirety. Greg Biffle is the defending champion.
Tickets for all 2007 events are now on sale. Don't be left in the dark when the lights come on at Darlington! For tickets or more information on upcoming events at Darlington Raceway, call the Raceway ticket hotline toll-free at 1.866.459.RACE (7223), or log onto www.racetickets.com.
- COUNTRY MUSIC LEGEND TANYA TUCKER TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 NATIONAL ANTHEM
- SUPPORT THE VFW’s SPORT CLIPS HELP A HERO SCHOLARSHIPS BY PURCHASING A NASCAR XFINITY SERIES RACE TICKET AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- FOR KIDS ONLY! DARLINGTON RACEWAY RASCALS PRESENTED BY FUTURE SCHOLAR LAUNCHES AT TRACK “TOO TOUGH TO TAME”
- 1970’s ICONIC BAND GRAND FUNK RAILROAD TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 PRE-RACE CONCERT PRESENTED BY COCA-COLA
- ‘TURN 3 THEATER PRESENTED BY RACEWAY FORD CHEVROLET’ ON JUNE 19 POSTPONED DUE TO POTENTIAL HEAT ADVISORY