The top 10 at Darlington: Denny Hamlin
It takes most drivers years to become familiar and, most importantly, successful at the track "Too Tough To Tame". Rookie sensation Denny Hamlin, however, seems to have come out of the gate on the fast track at Darlington.
In only one Cup Series start at Darlington, Hamlin started in the fifth position and finished 10th. The previous day, he wrapped up his evening by spending time in Victory Lane after winning the Diamond Hill Plywood 200 NASCAR Busch Series race.
Hamlin is pictured here during the 2006 Dodge Charger 500 weekend.
- NASCAR ANNOUNCES MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP WITH MONSTER ENERGY
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY OFFERING SPECIAL CYBER WEEK DEAL FOR HOLIDAY SHOPPING SEASON
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY ANNOUNCES PROMOTION OF DENNIS ADCOCK TO VICE PRESIDENT OF TRACK OPERATIONS
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY’S UPCOMING “SPEED & FEED BBQ COOK-OFF AND CAR SHOW” SHAPING UP TO BE FAMILY FUN EVENT
- GEICO EXTENDS MULTIYEAR, MULTI-TRACK PARTNERSHIP WITH INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY CORPORATION