The top 10 at Darlington: Denny Hamlin
It takes most drivers years to become familiar and, most importantly, successful at the track "Too Tough To Tame". Rookie sensation Denny Hamlin, however, seems to have come out of the gate on the fast track at Darlington.
In only one Cup Series start at Darlington, Hamlin started in the fifth position and finished 10th. The previous day, he wrapped up his evening by spending time in Victory Lane after winning the Diamond Hill Plywood 200 NASCAR Busch Series race.
Hamlin is pictured here during the 2006 Dodge Charger 500 weekend.
- O’REILLY AUTO PARTS RACE DAY CAR SHOW TO HIGHLIGHT CLASSIC CARS ON LABOR DAY WEEKEND
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY CELEBRATES ITS RICH HISTORY WITH LAUNCH OF NEW WEBSITE
- JLF BRINGS TOUCH A TRUCK TO THE PEE DEE
- DARLINGTON COUNTY EDUCATION FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES COUNTRY CONCERT AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY CELEBRATES HISTORY WITH TUNNEL BRANDING PROJECT