¿Visions of Darlington danced in their heads ¿
Rev up your favorite NASCAR fan's holiday season with the ultimate high-octane gift - 500 miles of excitement at Darlington Raceway. The Dodge Avenger 500 weekend is May 11-12, 2007, and includes practice and qualifying for the NASCAR Busch and NEXTEL Cup Series on Friday, May 11, followed by the Diamond Hill Plywood 200 that evening. On Saturday evening, May 12, Greg Biffle will go for his third consecutive win in the Dodge Avenger 500. The race will be run under the lights in its entirety. For ticket information, click on the above graphic, or call toll-free 866.459.RACE. Happy holidays from the track "Too Tough To Tame!"
- THE TRADITION RETURNS! DARLINGTON RACEWAY’S BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 MOVING BACK TO LABOR DAY WEEKEND IN 2015
- 3,650 STRAIGHT DAYS! DARLINGTON MARATHON PARTICIPANT ROBBIE McLENDON TO ACHIEVE HIS ULTIMATE GOAL ON AUGUST 29
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women’s History Museum
- RACE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS’ DANNY WHITE OFFICIALLY CERTIFIES BOJANGLES’ DARLINGTON MARATHON COURSES
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST ANNUAL BLOOD DRIVE EVENT ON SEPTEMBER 11