¿Visions of Darlington danced in their heads ¿
Rev up your favorite NASCAR fan's holiday season with the ultimate high-octane gift - 500 miles of excitement at Darlington Raceway. The Dodge Avenger 500 weekend is May 11-12, 2007, and includes practice and qualifying for the NASCAR Busch and NEXTEL Cup Series on Friday, May 11, followed by the Diamond Hill Plywood 200 that evening. On Saturday evening, May 12, Greg Biffle will go for his third consecutive win in the Dodge Avenger 500. The race will be run under the lights in its entirety. For ticket information, click on the above graphic, or call toll-free 866.459.RACE. Happy holidays from the track "Too Tough To Tame!"
- ONE LUCKY DARLINGTON RACEWAY FAN TO RECEIVE PACE CAR RIDE WITH NASCAR DRIVER JEFF GORDON
- TONY STEWART, DANICA PATRICK, RYAN NEWMAN SCHEDULED FOR DARLINGTON STRIPE ZONE FAN HOSPITALITY
- CONGRATULATIONS DALE EARNHARDT JR. ON YOUR DAYTONA 500 VICTORY!
- SPORT CLIPS HAIRCUTS SIGNS A MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP EXTENSION WITH DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- CAPITOL RECORDS RECORDING ARTIST JON PARDI TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 PRE-RACE CONCERT