¿Visions of Darlington danced in their heads ¿
Rev up your favorite NASCAR fan's holiday season with the ultimate high-octane gift - 500 miles of excitement at Darlington Raceway. The Dodge Avenger 500 weekend is May 11-12, 2007, and includes practice and qualifying for the NASCAR Busch and NEXTEL Cup Series on Friday, May 11, followed by the Diamond Hill Plywood 200 that evening. On Saturday evening, May 12, Greg Biffle will go for his third consecutive win in the Dodge Avenger 500. The race will be run under the lights in its entirety. For ticket information, click on the above graphic, or call toll-free 866.459.RACE. Happy holidays from the track "Too Tough To Tame!"
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY ANNOUNCES STAGE LENGTHS FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND RACES
- SPORT CLIPS HAIRCUTS RETURNS AS ENTITLEMENT PARTNER FOR DARLINGTON RACEWAY’S NASCAR XFINITY SERIES RACE
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST SPRING FLING PRESENTED BY GENESIS HEALTH CARE ON APRIL 1
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO CELEBRATE DAYTONA DAY WITH COMMUNITY WATCH PARTY ON SUNDAY, FEB. 26
- NASCAR ENHANCES ON-TRACK PRODUCT WITH NEW STAGE-BASED RACE FORMAT