¿Visions of Darlington danced in their heads ¿
Rev up your favorite NASCAR fan's holiday season with the ultimate high-octane gift - 500 miles of excitement at Darlington Raceway. The Dodge Avenger 500 weekend is May 11-12, 2007, and includes practice and qualifying for the NASCAR Busch and NEXTEL Cup Series on Friday, May 11, followed by the Diamond Hill Plywood 200 that evening. On Saturday evening, May 12, Greg Biffle will go for his third consecutive win in the Dodge Avenger 500. The race will be run under the lights in its entirety. For ticket information, click on the above graphic, or call toll-free 866.459.RACE. Happy holidays from the track "Too Tough To Tame!"
- NASCAR ANNOUNCES MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP WITH MONSTER ENERGY
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY OFFERING SPECIAL CYBER WEEK DEAL FOR HOLIDAY SHOPPING SEASON
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY ANNOUNCES PROMOTION OF DENNIS ADCOCK TO VICE PRESIDENT OF TRACK OPERATIONS
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY’S UPCOMING “SPEED & FEED BBQ COOK-OFF AND CAR SHOW” SHAPING UP TO BE FAMILY FUN EVENT
- GEICO EXTENDS MULTIYEAR, MULTI-TRACK PARTNERSHIP WITH INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY CORPORATION