A Darlington Deal For the Daytona 500
Fans who purchase any grandstand ticket to the 2007 Dodge Avenger 500, coming up Saturday, May 12 at the track "Too Tough To Tame," will receive a free pre-race pit pass. The pre-race pit pass allows access to the pit road area until one hour before the start of the race. This offer is valid for ONE DAY ONLY, on Sunday, February 18 - race day at Daytona.
Ticket prices for the Dodge Avenger 500 start at $45; pit passes are priceless! Fans can purchase their tickets and receive their free pre-race pit passes by calling toll-free at 866.459.RACE (7223), by visiting www.racetickets.com, or by visiting the NASCAR Café in Myrtle Beach on Sunday, February 18.
Only three short months remain until racing returns to NASCAR's most historic venue. The Dodge Avenger 500 weekend at Darlington Raceway will once again feature flag-to-flag racing under the lights.
Activities will include practice for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series, and qualifying for the both the NEXTEL Cup and Busch Series on Friday, May 11, followed by the Diamond Hill Plywood 200 NASCAR Busch Series race under the lights that evening. Denny Hamlin won the event in 2006, his first Darlington victory.
On Saturday, May 12, Darlington will host Cup Series racing for the 58th consecutive year. The 2007 Dodge Avenger 500 will be run under the lights in its entirety. Greg Biffle, the 2005 and 2006 race champion, will be attempting the elusive "three-peat" at Darlington.
Tickets for all events are on sale now. For more information, call the Raceway ticket hotline toll-free at 866.459.RACE, or log on to www.racetickets.com.
Contact: Darlington Raceway public relations at 843.395.8892
- FOR KIDS ONLY! DARLINGTON RACEWAY RASCALS PRESENTED BY FUTURE SCHOLAR LAUNCHES AT TRACK “TOO TOUGH TO TAME”
- 1970’s ICONIC BAND GRAND FUNK RAILROAD TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 PRE-RACE CONCERT PRESENTED BY COCA-COLA
- ‘TURN 3 THEATER PRESENTED BY RACEWAY FORD CHEVROLET’ ON JUNE 19 POSTPONED DUE TO POTENTIAL HEAT ADVISORY
- Elliott’s throwback NAPA scheme inspired by ‘Awesome Bill’ at Darlington
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST OPEN NASCAR TEST SESSION ON JUNE 10