USAC Silver Crown Cars To Test At Darlington March 1-2
Open-wheel cars haven't been seen in action at Darlington Raceway for more than 50 years, so it is exciting to announce that the USAC Silver Crown Series will hold a testing session at the track "Too Tough To Tame" on March 1st and 2nd. The public is invited to watch both days of testing. Visitors may sign in at the security building, located at Gate 6 on Highway 151, and will then be directed into the Colvin Grandstand to watch the action on the track. Testing will begin on Thursday, March 1, at approximately 1 p.m. and will continue throughout the day on Friday, March 2.
For more information, contact Darlington Raceway Public Relations at 843.395.8892.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY FOUNDER HAROLD BRASINGTON WAS A TRUE PIONEER FOR NASCAR
- TONY STEWART, DANICA PATRICK, AUSTIN DILLON, RICHARD PETTY SCHEDULED TO APPEAR IN DARLINGTON STRIPE ZONE HOSPITALITY
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST BLOOD DRIVE ON MAY 20
- STEWART-HAAS RACING ANNOUNCES CLASSIC PAINT SCHEME PROGRAM FOR DARLINGTON
- SIGNATURE SOUTHERN FOODS OF THE 1970’s TO BE OFFERED DURING LABOR DAY RACE WEEKEND