USAC Silver Crown Cars To Test At Darlington March 1-2
Open-wheel cars haven't been seen in action at Darlington Raceway for more than 50 years, so it is exciting to announce that the USAC Silver Crown Series will hold a testing session at the track "Too Tough To Tame" on March 1st and 2nd. The public is invited to watch both days of testing. Visitors may sign in at the security building, located at Gate 6 on Highway 151, and will then be directed into the Colvin Grandstand to watch the action on the track. Testing will begin on Thursday, March 1, at approximately 1 p.m. and will continue throughout the day on Friday, March 2.
For more information, contact Darlington Raceway Public Relations at 843.395.8892.
- 2016 NASCAR HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE TERRY LABONTE TO SERVE AS BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 GRAND MARSHAL
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY OFFERING “UNTAMED” ACCESS TO THE BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY HOSTS BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 MEDIA DAY AT GOVERNOR’S MANSION
- Sport Clips Haircuts Joins Darlington Raceway’s Tribute to the 1970’s
- COUNTRY MUSIC LEGEND TANYA TUCKER TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 NATIONAL ANTHEM