USAC Silver Crown Cars To Test At Darlington March 1-2
Open-wheel cars haven't been seen in action at Darlington Raceway for more than 50 years, so it is exciting to announce that the USAC Silver Crown Series will hold a testing session at the track "Too Tough To Tame" on March 1st and 2nd. The public is invited to watch both days of testing. Visitors may sign in at the security building, located at Gate 6 on Highway 151, and will then be directed into the Colvin Grandstand to watch the action on the track. Testing will begin on Thursday, March 1, at approximately 1 p.m. and will continue throughout the day on Friday, March 2.
For more information, contact Darlington Raceway Public Relations at 843.395.8892.
- FOR KIDS ONLY! DARLINGTON RACEWAY RASCALS PRESENTED BY FUTURE SCHOLAR LAUNCHES AT TRACK “TOO TOUGH TO TAME”
- 1970’s ICONIC BAND GRAND FUNK RAILROAD TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 PRE-RACE CONCERT PRESENTED BY COCA-COLA
- ‘TURN 3 THEATER PRESENTED BY RACEWAY FORD CHEVROLET’ ON JUNE 19 POSTPONED DUE TO POTENTIAL HEAT ADVISORY
- Elliott’s throwback NAPA scheme inspired by ‘Awesome Bill’ at Darlington
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST OPEN NASCAR TEST SESSION ON JUNE 10