USAC Silver Crown Cars To Test At Darlington March 1-2
Open-wheel cars haven't been seen in action at Darlington Raceway for more than 50 years, so it is exciting to announce that the USAC Silver Crown Series will hold a testing session at the track "Too Tough To Tame" on March 1st and 2nd. The public is invited to watch both days of testing. Visitors may sign in at the security building, located at Gate 6 on Highway 151, and will then be directed into the Colvin Grandstand to watch the action on the track. Testing will begin on Thursday, March 1, at approximately 1 p.m. and will continue throughout the day on Friday, March 2.
For more information, contact Darlington Raceway Public Relations at 843.395.8892.
- ONE LUCKY DARLINGTON RACEWAY FAN TO RECEIVE PACE CAR RIDE WITH NASCAR DRIVER JEFF GORDON
- TONY STEWART, DANICA PATRICK, RYAN NEWMAN SCHEDULED FOR DARLINGTON STRIPE ZONE FAN HOSPITALITY
- CONGRATULATIONS DALE EARNHARDT JR. ON YOUR DAYTONA 500 VICTORY!
- SPORT CLIPS HAIRCUTS SIGNS A MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP EXTENSION WITH DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- CAPITOL RECORDS RECORDING ARTIST JON PARDI TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 PRE-RACE CONCERT