USAC Silver Crown Cars To Test At Darlington March 1-2
Open-wheel cars haven't been seen in action at Darlington Raceway for more than 50 years, so it is exciting to announce that the USAC Silver Crown Series will hold a testing session at the track "Too Tough To Tame" on March 1st and 2nd. The public is invited to watch both days of testing. Visitors may sign in at the security building, located at Gate 6 on Highway 151, and will then be directed into the Colvin Grandstand to watch the action on the track. Testing will begin on Thursday, March 1, at approximately 1 p.m. and will continue throughout the day on Friday, March 2.
For more information, contact Darlington Raceway Public Relations at 843.395.8892.
- RICHARD CHILDRESS RACING TO CELEBRATE ORGANIZATION'S FIRST PREMIER SERIES WIN DURING DARLINGTON THROWBACK WEEKEND
- GERMAIN RACING UNVEILS SMOKEY YUNICK BLACK/GOLD NO. 13 GEICO CHEVROLET SS FOR DARLINGTON RACEWAY'S BOJANGLES' SOUTHERN 500
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY’S BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 SCHEDULED FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND IN 2017
- AJ ALLMENDINGER, JTG DAUGHERTY RACING ANNOUNCE THROWBACK PAINT SCHEME FOR DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO OFFER AFFORDABLE SOUTHERN FOOD OPTIONS FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND