Repaving A Legend: Day Four
Darlington, SC - (June 21, 2007) The summer solstice dawned on Darlington Raceway with a sense of déjà vu; the track's walls are currently concrete only.
After completing Turns 3 and 4 earlier in the week, work on the retaining walls was finished on Wednesday afternoon, leaving the track looking rather like a special report on "The Weather Channel", featuring "hailstones the size of SAFER barriers." Scheduled completion date for the repaving project is November 30.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO CELEBRATE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE LEADING INTO 2015 LABOR DAY WEEKEND
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST GOODYEAR/NASCAR TEST JUNE 9-11, 2015
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST SPECIAL AMERICAN RED CROSS HOLIDAY BLOOD DRIVE ON DECEMBER 18
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY RACE WINNERS HARVICK, ELLIOTT CLAIM SERIES CHAMPIONSHIPS
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY DONATES THOUSANDS TO LOCAL FOOD BANK