Repaving A Legend: Day Four
Darlington, SC - (June 21, 2007) The summer solstice dawned on Darlington Raceway with a sense of déjà vu; the track's walls are currently concrete only.
After completing Turns 3 and 4 earlier in the week, work on the retaining walls was finished on Wednesday afternoon, leaving the track looking rather like a special report on "The Weather Channel", featuring "hailstones the size of SAFER barriers." Scheduled completion date for the repaving project is November 30.
- Sport Clips Haircuts Joins Darlington Raceway’s Tribute to the 1970’s
- COUNTRY MUSIC LEGEND TANYA TUCKER TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 NATIONAL ANTHEM
- SUPPORT THE VFW’s SPORT CLIPS HELP A HERO SCHOLARSHIPS BY PURCHASING A NASCAR XFINITY SERIES RACE TICKET AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- FOR KIDS ONLY! DARLINGTON RACEWAY RASCALS PRESENTED BY FUTURE SCHOLAR LAUNCHES AT TRACK “TOO TOUGH TO TAME”
- 1970’s ICONIC BAND GRAND FUNK RAILROAD TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 PRE-RACE CONCERT PRESENTED BY COCA-COLA