Repaving A Legend: Day Four
Darlington, SC - (June 21, 2007) The summer solstice dawned on Darlington Raceway with a sense of déjà vu; the track's walls are currently concrete only.
After completing Turns 3 and 4 earlier in the week, work on the retaining walls was finished on Wednesday afternoon, leaving the track looking rather like a special report on "The Weather Channel", featuring "hailstones the size of SAFER barriers." Scheduled completion date for the repaving project is November 30.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO OFFER AFFORDABLE SOUTHERN FOOD OPTIONS FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY SERVES AS HISTORIC BACKDROP FOR TASTE OF DARLINGTON ON APRIL 21
- DALE EARNHARDT JR., NATIONWIDE UNVEIL THROWBACK PAINT SCHEME AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- Stenhouse Throws Back to Waltrip's First Win in No. 17 Car for Darlington
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY NAMES AMANDA BISHOP AS ITS NEXT “LADY IN BLACK”