Repaving A Legend: Week 1
Sometimes, it is necessary to tear down before building up. To that end, Darlington Raceway’s repaving project began on June 18 with the removal of the SAFER barriers.
Darlington’s SAFER (Steel and Foam Energy Reduction) barriers were installed in February 2004 and saw their first competition during the Carolina Dodge Dealers 400 weekend in March of that year. Tentative completion date for the repaving project is November 30.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY SERVES AS HISTORIC BACKDROP FOR TASTE OF DARLINGTON ON APRIL 21
- DALE EARNHARDT JR., NATIONWIDE UNVEIL THROWBACK PAINT SCHEME AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- Stenhouse Throws Back to Waltrip's First Win in No. 17 Car for Darlington
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY NAMES AMANDA BISHOP AS ITS NEXT “LADY IN BLACK”
- TURN 3 THEATER PRESENTED BY RACEWAY FORD CHEVROLET RETURNS TO DARLINGTON RACEWAY FOR THIRD SEASON