Tickets for 2008 Dodge Challenger 500 Weekend On-Sale Sept. 22
DARLINGTON - Darlington Raceway announced today that tickets for the 2008
Dodge Challenger 500 weekend scheduled for May 9-10, will go on sale Saturday,
September 22. This will be the first race on the recently repaved 1.366-mile
high-banked egg-shaped oval known as the track "Too Tough To Tame".
On-track action kicks off Friday, May 9th with NASCAR SPRINT Cup Series and Busch Series practice and qualifying followed by the 26th running of the Diamond Hill Plywood 200 Busch Series race. General admission grandstand seats for Friday's activities are only $30 and children 12 and under will be admitted for $5.00 with a ticketed adult. Reserved seating is also available for $35.00.
NASCAR SPRINT Cup Series qualifying takes place Friday afternoon with drivers vying for the top starting position for Saturday's Dodge Challenger 500. This is the first chance for the stars of NASCAR's premier division to compete on the newly repaved legendary track.
The Dodge Challenger 500, which has sold-out the past three consecutive years, will get the green flag under the lights at 7 pm on Saturday night May 10th.
Call the Darlington Raceway Ticket Office for more information or to order at 1-866-459-7223 Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., EDT, or log on to www.racetickets.com. More information on reserving a spot in Darlington Raceway's campgrounds and reserved infield areas is also available online or by calling the Ticket Office. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). You may also purchase tickets in person at Darlington Ticket Office from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EDT, Monday through Friday.
- DENNY HAMLIN AND SPORT CLIPS TO HONOR MILITARY AT FT. BRAGG, UNVEIL "THROWBACK" SCHEME FOR DARLINGTON RACE WEEKEND
- NASCAR NATIONAL SERIES TRACKS TO OFFER FREE YOUTH TICKETING FOR NASCAR XFINITY & NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES RACES IN 2017
- SOUTH CAROLINA’S OWN AND NASCAR HALL OF FAME MEMBER CALE YARBOROUGH TO SERVE AS BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 HONORARY PACE CAR DRIVER
- VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 THROWBACK PAINT SCHEME ON NASCAR.COM
- NASCAR HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES RICHARD CHILDRESS, RICK HENDRICK, MARK MARTIN TO SERVE AS BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 GRAND MARSHALS