Milling Begins at Darlington Raceway
Darlington, SC (November 28, 2007) - Construction crews at Darlington Raceway
began milling the legendary track's surface last week. The milling process
consists of grinding the existing asphalt surface an average of three-inches,
and in some areas up to eight-inches, in preparation for the installation of the
new surface. The milling process will be completed in approximately two-weeks.
For more information contact: Darlington Raceway Public Relations at 843-395-8823.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST PALMETTO GOODWILL GREAT PEE DEE YARD SALE ON SATURDAY, APRIL 22
- REGISTRATIONS STILL BEING ACCEPTED FOR DARLINGTON RACEWAY’S SPRING FLING 5K EVENT ON APRIL 1
- THIRD YEAR OF BOJANGLES’ LEGENDS BREAKFAST WILL BRING NASCAR ICONS BACK TO DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY CREATES OVER $50 MILLION IN ECONOMIC IMPACT ANNUALLY FOR SOUTH CAROLINA’S PEE DEE REGION
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY ANNOUNCES STAGE LENGTHS FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND RACES