Milling Begins at Darlington Raceway
Darlington, SC (November 28, 2007) - Construction crews at Darlington Raceway
began milling the legendary track's surface last week. The milling process
consists of grinding the existing asphalt surface an average of three-inches,
and in some areas up to eight-inches, in preparation for the installation of the
new surface. The milling process will be completed in approximately two-weeks.
For more information contact: Darlington Raceway Public Relations at 843-395-8823.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY OFFERING SPECIAL BLACK FRIDAY DEAL FOR HOLIDAY SHOPPING SEASON
- STRONG COMMUNITY PARTNERS SAM CARBIS SOLUTIONS GROUP, SMITHFIELD MAKE SPEED & FEED BBQ COOK-OFF AND CAR SHOW A SUCCESS
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST “SPEED & FEED BBQ COOK-OFF AND CAR SHOW” EVENT NOVEMBER 13-14
- THE TRADITION CONTINUES! DARLINGTON RACEWAY'S BOJANGLES' SOUTHERN 500 SCHEDULED FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND IN 2016
- NASCAR DRIVERS JOEY LOGANO, JORDAN ANDERSON LEND SUPPORT FOR FLOOD RELIEF EFFORTS IN COLUMBIA, SC