Milling Begins at Darlington Raceway
Darlington, SC (November 28, 2007) - Construction crews at Darlington Raceway
began milling the legendary track's surface last week. The milling process
consists of grinding the existing asphalt surface an average of three-inches,
and in some areas up to eight-inches, in preparation for the installation of the
new surface. The milling process will be completed in approximately two-weeks.
For more information contact: Darlington Raceway Public Relations at 843-395-8823.
- MULTI-PLATINUM RECORDING ARTISTS’ KANSAS TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 PRE-RACE CONCERT PRESENTED BY GEICO
- FOR KIDS ONLY! DARLINGTON RACEWAY RASCALS ‘KIDS DAY’ PRESENTED BY FUTURE SCHOLAR SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY, JUNE 18
- ALMIROLA AND STP THROWBACK TO 1979 AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA DECLARES “DARLINGTON RACEWAY WEEK”
- SHELL CONTINUES HERITAGE THEME IN 2016 WITH DARLINGTON SOUTHERN 500 “THROWBACK”