Milling Begins at Darlington Raceway
Darlington, SC (November 28, 2007) - Construction crews at Darlington Raceway
began milling the legendary track's surface last week. The milling process
consists of grinding the existing asphalt surface an average of three-inches,
and in some areas up to eight-inches, in preparation for the installation of the
new surface. The milling process will be completed in approximately two-weeks.
For more information contact: Darlington Raceway Public Relations at 843-395-8823.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY FOUNDER HAROLD BRASINGTON WAS A TRUE PIONEER FOR NASCAR
- TONY STEWART, DANICA PATRICK, AUSTIN DILLON, RICHARD PETTY SCHEDULED TO APPEAR IN DARLINGTON STRIPE ZONE HOSPITALITY
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST BLOOD DRIVE ON MAY 20
- STEWART-HAAS RACING ANNOUNCES CLASSIC PAINT SCHEME PROGRAM FOR DARLINGTON
- SIGNATURE SOUTHERN FOODS OF THE 1970’s TO BE OFFERED DURING LABOR DAY RACE WEEKEND