Milling Begins at Darlington Raceway
Darlington, SC (November 28, 2007) - Construction crews at Darlington Raceway
began milling the legendary track's surface last week. The milling process
consists of grinding the existing asphalt surface an average of three-inches,
and in some areas up to eight-inches, in preparation for the installation of the
new surface. The milling process will be completed in approximately two-weeks.
For more information contact: Darlington Raceway Public Relations at 843-395-8823.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO OFFER AFFORDABLE SOUTHERN FOOD OPTIONS FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY SERVES AS HISTORIC BACKDROP FOR TASTE OF DARLINGTON ON APRIL 21
- DALE EARNHARDT JR., NATIONWIDE UNVEIL THROWBACK PAINT SCHEME AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- Stenhouse Throws Back to Waltrip's First Win in No. 17 Car for Darlington
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY NAMES AMANDA BISHOP AS ITS NEXT “LADY IN BLACK”