Milling Begins at Darlington Raceway
Darlington, SC (November 28, 2007) - Construction crews at Darlington Raceway
began milling the legendary track's surface last week. The milling process
consists of grinding the existing asphalt surface an average of three-inches,
and in some areas up to eight-inches, in preparation for the installation of the
new surface. The milling process will be completed in approximately two-weeks.
For more information contact: Darlington Raceway Public Relations at 843-395-8823.
- ONE LUCKY DARLINGTON RACEWAY FAN TO RECEIVE PACE CAR RIDE WITH NASCAR DRIVER JEFF GORDON
- TONY STEWART, DANICA PATRICK, RYAN NEWMAN SCHEDULED FOR DARLINGTON STRIPE ZONE FAN HOSPITALITY
- CONGRATULATIONS DALE EARNHARDT JR. ON YOUR DAYTONA 500 VICTORY!
- SPORT CLIPS HAIRCUTS SIGNS A MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP EXTENSION WITH DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- CAPITOL RECORDS RECORDING ARTIST JON PARDI TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 PRE-RACE CONCERT