Milling Begins at Darlington Raceway
Darlington, SC (November 28, 2007) - Construction crews at Darlington Raceway
began milling the legendary track's surface last week. The milling process
consists of grinding the existing asphalt surface an average of three-inches,
and in some areas up to eight-inches, in preparation for the installation of the
new surface. The milling process will be completed in approximately two-weeks.
For more information contact: Darlington Raceway Public Relations at 843-395-8823.
- FOR KIDS ONLY! DARLINGTON RACEWAY RASCALS PRESENTED BY FUTURE SCHOLAR LAUNCHES AT TRACK “TOO TOUGH TO TAME”
- 1970’s ICONIC BAND GRAND FUNK RAILROAD TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 PRE-RACE CONCERT PRESENTED BY COCA-COLA
- ‘TURN 3 THEATER PRESENTED BY RACEWAY FORD CHEVROLET’ ON JUNE 19 POSTPONED DUE TO POTENTIAL HEAT ADVISORY
- Elliott’s throwback NAPA scheme inspired by ‘Awesome Bill’ at Darlington
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST OPEN NASCAR TEST SESSION ON JUNE 10