Milling Begins at Darlington Raceway
Darlington, SC (November 28, 2007) - Construction crews at Darlington Raceway
began milling the legendary track's surface last week. The milling process
consists of grinding the existing asphalt surface an average of three-inches,
and in some areas up to eight-inches, in preparation for the installation of the
new surface. The milling process will be completed in approximately two-weeks.
For more information contact: Darlington Raceway Public Relations at 843-395-8823.
- 2016 NASCAR HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE TERRY LABONTE TO SERVE AS BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 GRAND MARSHAL
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY OFFERING “UNTAMED” ACCESS TO THE BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY HOSTS BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 MEDIA DAY AT GOVERNOR’S MANSION
- Sport Clips Haircuts Joins Darlington Raceway’s Tribute to the 1970’s
- COUNTRY MUSIC LEGEND TANYA TUCKER TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 NATIONAL ANTHEM