Milling Begins at Darlington Raceway
Darlington, SC (November 28, 2007) - Construction crews at Darlington Raceway
began milling the legendary track's surface last week. The milling process
consists of grinding the existing asphalt surface an average of three-inches,
and in some areas up to eight-inches, in preparation for the installation of the
new surface. The milling process will be completed in approximately two-weeks.
For more information contact: Darlington Raceway Public Relations at 843-395-8823.
- POKÉMON GO PLAYERS CAN EXPLORE DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- JEFF GORDON TICKET PACKAGE TO BE OFFERED FOR DARLINGTON RACEWAY’S BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500
- Circle Sport - Leavine Family Racing to Honor Richard Childress with No. 95 Throwback Paint Scheme at Darlington Raceway
- KERRY THARP NAMED PRESIDENT OF DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- MULTI-PLATINUM RECORDING ARTISTS’ KANSAS TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 PRE-RACE CONCERT PRESENTED BY GEICO