Repaving Begins at Darlington Raceway
Darlington, SC (November 5, 2007) – Another historical moment took place last week on the hallowed grounds of legendary Darlington Raceway as paving crews began the intimidating challenge of repaving NASCAR’s first paved superspeedway.
The $10-million repaving project includes new asphalt around the entire 1.366-mile oval, concrete pit stalls and a new infield access tunnel underneath turn three. All construction will be completed in time for the Dodge Challenger 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series weekend, May 8 – 10, 2008.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY COLLECTS OVER 400 UNITS OF BLOOD FOR THE AMERICAN RED CROSS IN 2013
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST AMERICAN RED CROSS HOLIDAY BLOOD DRIVE ON DEC. 18
- SPECIAL BLACK FRIDAY TICKET OFFER TO KICK OFF DARLINGTON RACEWAY'S ON SALE NOVEMBER 29
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY COLLECTS THOUSANDS OF FOOD ITEMS, MONETARY DONATIONS DURING CAN FOOD DRIVE
- RENEWAL CUSTOMER ANDY BEASLEY WINS DARLINGTON’S “VICTORY LANE CELEBRATION” SWEEPSTAKES
No Events Found