Repaving Begins at Darlington Raceway
Darlington, SC (November 5, 2007) – Another historical moment took place last week on the hallowed grounds of legendary Darlington Raceway as paving crews began the intimidating challenge of repaving NASCAR’s first paved superspeedway.
The $10-million repaving project includes new asphalt around the entire 1.366-mile oval, concrete pit stalls and a new infield access tunnel underneath turn three. All construction will be completed in time for the Dodge Challenger 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series weekend, May 8 – 10, 2008.
- KEVIN HARVICK WINS NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- 2014 Bojangles' Southern 500 Results
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY ANNOUNCES PLANS TO HONOR ITS HISTORY AND SHAPE ITS FUTURE
- CHASE ELLIOTT WINS NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES VFW SPORT CLIPS HELP A HERO 200 AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- 2014 VFW Sport Clips Help A Hero 200 Results
No Events Found