Backfilling Begins at Darlington Raceway
Darlington, S.C. (January 9, 2008) – Construction crews were busy at work Monday at Darlington Raceway as they began to backfill dirt around the newly constructed infield access tunnel.
In addition to backfilling around the tunnel, crews are also busy water-proofing the top and sides of the newly constructed tunnel as well as adding concrete forms for the winged walls on the tunnel’s infield entrance/exit.
- JLF BRINGS TOUCH A TRUCK TO THE PEE DEE
- DARLINGTON COUNTY EDUCATION FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES COUNTRY CONCERT AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY CELEBRATES HISTORY WITH TUNNEL BRANDING PROJECT
- “TURN 3 THEATER PRESENTED BY RACEWAY FORD CHEVROLET” RETURNS TO DARLINGTON RACEWAY!
- BOJANGLES’ LEGENDS BREAKFAST BRINGS NASCAR HALL OF FAMERS TO DARLINGTON RACEWAY