Backfilling Begins at Darlington Raceway
Darlington, S.C. (January 9, 2008) – Construction crews were busy at work Monday at Darlington Raceway as they began to backfill dirt around the newly constructed infield access tunnel.
In addition to backfilling around the tunnel, crews are also busy water-proofing the top and sides of the newly constructed tunnel as well as adding concrete forms for the winged walls on the tunnel’s infield entrance/exit.
- NASCAR ANNOUNCES MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP WITH MONSTER ENERGY
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY OFFERING SPECIAL CYBER WEEK DEAL FOR HOLIDAY SHOPPING SEASON
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY ANNOUNCES PROMOTION OF DENNIS ADCOCK TO VICE PRESIDENT OF TRACK OPERATIONS
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY’S UPCOMING “SPEED & FEED BBQ COOK-OFF AND CAR SHOW” SHAPING UP TO BE FAMILY FUN EVENT
- GEICO EXTENDS MULTIYEAR, MULTI-TRACK PARTNERSHIP WITH INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY CORPORATION