Backfilling Begins at Darlington Raceway
Darlington, S.C. (January 9, 2008) – Construction crews were busy at work Monday at Darlington Raceway as they began to backfill dirt around the newly constructed infield access tunnel.
In addition to backfilling around the tunnel, crews are also busy water-proofing the top and sides of the newly constructed tunnel as well as adding concrete forms for the winged walls on the tunnel’s infield entrance/exit.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO CELEBRATE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE LEADING INTO 2015 LABOR DAY WEEKEND
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST GOODYEAR/NASCAR TEST JUNE 9-11, 2015
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST SPECIAL AMERICAN RED CROSS HOLIDAY BLOOD DRIVE ON DECEMBER 18
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY RACE WINNERS HARVICK, ELLIOTT CLAIM SERIES CHAMPIONSHIPS
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY DONATES THOUSANDS TO LOCAL FOOD BANK