Backfilling Begins at Darlington Raceway
Darlington, S.C. (January 9, 2008) – Construction crews were busy at work Monday at Darlington Raceway as they began to backfill dirt around the newly constructed infield access tunnel.
In addition to backfilling around the tunnel, crews are also busy water-proofing the top and sides of the newly constructed tunnel as well as adding concrete forms for the winged walls on the tunnel’s infield entrance/exit.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY COLLECTS OVER 400 UNITS OF BLOOD FOR THE AMERICAN RED CROSS IN 2013
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST AMERICAN RED CROSS HOLIDAY BLOOD DRIVE ON DEC. 18
- SPECIAL BLACK FRIDAY TICKET OFFER TO KICK OFF DARLINGTON RACEWAY'S ON SALE NOVEMBER 29
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY COLLECTS THOUSANDS OF FOOD ITEMS, MONETARY DONATIONS DURING CAN FOOD DRIVE
- RENEWAL CUSTOMER ANDY BEASLEY WINS DARLINGTON’S “VICTORY LANE CELEBRATION” SWEEPSTAKES
No Events Found