Backfilling Begins at Darlington Raceway
Darlington, S.C. (January 9, 2008) – Construction crews were busy at work Monday at Darlington Raceway as they began to backfill dirt around the newly constructed infield access tunnel.
In addition to backfilling around the tunnel, crews are also busy water-proofing the top and sides of the newly constructed tunnel as well as adding concrete forms for the winged walls on the tunnel’s infield entrance/exit.
- ONE LUCKY DARLINGTON RACEWAY FAN TO RECEIVE PACE CAR RIDE WITH NASCAR DRIVER JEFF GORDON
- TONY STEWART, DANICA PATRICK, RYAN NEWMAN SCHEDULED FOR DARLINGTON STRIPE ZONE FAN HOSPITALITY
- CONGRATULATIONS DALE EARNHARDT JR. ON YOUR DAYTONA 500 VICTORY!
- SPORT CLIPS HAIRCUTS SIGNS A MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP EXTENSION WITH DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- CAPITOL RECORDS RECORDING ARTIST JON PARDI TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 PRE-RACE CONCERT