Darlington Raceway Announces Free Pre-Race Pit Pass Ticket Offer
Fans looking to purchase tickets to the 2008 Dodge Challenger 500 now have an added incentive – a free pre-race pit pass. To take advantage of this offer fans must purchase a grandstand admission ticket on the day of the 50th running of the Daytona 500, February 17, 2008.
“This is a great way to help kickoff the 2008 NASCAR season,” said Chris Browning, Darlington Raceway President. “The pre-race pit pass adds a priceless experience for our fans and allows them to get up close and personal with their favorite race teams and cars before the green flag waves at Darlington Raceway.”
Fans will have three ways to take advantage of this great offer: online at http://www.racetickets.com, by calling 1-866-459-RACE or in person at the NASCAR Sports Grille in Myrtle Beach or the Darlington Raceway ticket office.
Race fans 18 and older can take advantage of this offer and the following dress code will be enforced in the pit area at Darlington Raceway: no sleeveless shirts, no open toed shoes and no shorts. All fans with the proper credentials wishing to enter pit road must be dressed appropriately or will be turned away.
Don’t miss your chance to see the stars of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series as they take on the track “Too Tough to Tame” in the Dodge Challenger 500 on May 10, 2008. The racing action kicks off with the USAC Silver Crown Series and the NASCAR Nationwide Series Diamond Hill Plywood 200 on May 8th and 9th, respectively. Order your tickets and Colvin Grill all-you-can-eat package now by calling 1-866-459-RACE or logging onto http://www.racetickets.com.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST PALMETTO GOODWILL GREAT PEE DEE YARD SALE ON SATURDAY, APRIL 22
- REGISTRATIONS STILL BEING ACCEPTED FOR DARLINGTON RACEWAY’S SPRING FLING 5K EVENT ON APRIL 1
- THIRD YEAR OF BOJANGLES’ LEGENDS BREAKFAST WILL BRING NASCAR ICONS BACK TO DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY CREATES OVER $50 MILLION IN ECONOMIC IMPACT ANNUALLY FOR SOUTH CAROLINA’S PEE DEE REGION
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY ANNOUNCES STAGE LENGTHS FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND RACES