Greg Biffle and Kurt Busch Headline Driver Appearance Schedule for New Palmetto Pavilion
DARLINGTON, S.C. (March 4, 2008) – NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers Greg Biffle and Kurt Busch will headline the driver appearance schedule in the Palmetto Pavilion, a new corporate hospitality option for race day of the 2008 Dodge Challenger 500 at Darlington Raceway.
Biffle, a two-time winner at Darlington Raceway, won back-to-back events in 2005 and 2006 while Busch finished second to Ricky Craven in 2003 by only .002 second, still the closest finish in NASCAR history.
“The Palmetto Pavilion is a great corporate hospitality option for companies looking to entertain clients or employees at a NASCAR event,” said Darlington Raceway President Chris Browning. “Both Greg and Kurt have left their mark at Darlington and I am excited to have them as our guests in the Palmetto Pavilion.”
New for 2008, each Palmetto Pavilion package includes an eight-person table in the Palmetto Pavilion, eight premium grandstand tickets to the Dodge Challenger 500 on Saturday, May 10th, pre-race pit passes issued the day of the race, souvenir race programs, credential holders, raceway souvenir, a full meal and snacks, unlimited non-alcoholic beverage service, four drink coupons per person which can be redeemed for four beers or two glasses of wine and live entertainment. Each package is $2,600.
Palmetto Pavilion packages are limited and can only be ordered by contacting Jeff Taylor, Director of Marketing, at 843-395-8877 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All benefits of the Palmetto Pavilion are available until the scheduled start of the race.
- MULTI-PLATINUM RECORDING ARTISTS’ KANSAS TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 PRE-RACE CONCERT PRESENTED BY GEICO
- FOR KIDS ONLY! DARLINGTON RACEWAY RASCALS ‘KIDS DAY’ PRESENTED BY FUTURE SCHOLAR SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY, JUNE 18
- ALMIROLA AND STP THROWBACK TO 1979 AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA DECLARES “DARLINGTON RACEWAY WEEK”
- SHELL CONTINUES HERITAGE THEME IN 2016 WITH DARLINGTON SOUTHERN 500 “THROWBACK”