Greg Biffle and Kurt Busch Headline Driver Appearance Schedule for New Palmetto Pavilion
DARLINGTON, S.C. (March 4, 2008) – NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers Greg Biffle and Kurt Busch will headline the driver appearance schedule in the Palmetto Pavilion, a new corporate hospitality option for race day of the 2008 Dodge Challenger 500 at Darlington Raceway.
Biffle, a two-time winner at Darlington Raceway, won back-to-back events in 2005 and 2006 while Busch finished second to Ricky Craven in 2003 by only .002 second, still the closest finish in NASCAR history.
“The Palmetto Pavilion is a great corporate hospitality option for companies looking to entertain clients or employees at a NASCAR event,” said Darlington Raceway President Chris Browning. “Both Greg and Kurt have left their mark at Darlington and I am excited to have them as our guests in the Palmetto Pavilion.”
New for 2008, each Palmetto Pavilion package includes an eight-person table in the Palmetto Pavilion, eight premium grandstand tickets to the Dodge Challenger 500 on Saturday, May 10th, pre-race pit passes issued the day of the race, souvenir race programs, credential holders, raceway souvenir, a full meal and snacks, unlimited non-alcoholic beverage service, four drink coupons per person which can be redeemed for four beers or two glasses of wine and live entertainment. Each package is $2,600.
Palmetto Pavilion packages are limited and can only be ordered by contacting Jeff Taylor, Director of Marketing, at 843-395-8877 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All benefits of the Palmetto Pavilion are available until the scheduled start of the race.
- 2016 NASCAR HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE TERRY LABONTE TO SERVE AS BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 GRAND MARSHAL
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY OFFERING “UNTAMED” ACCESS TO THE BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY HOSTS BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 MEDIA DAY AT GOVERNOR’S MANSION
- Sport Clips Haircuts Joins Darlington Raceway’s Tribute to the 1970’s
- COUNTRY MUSIC LEGEND TANYA TUCKER TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 NATIONAL ANTHEM