Greg Biffle and Kurt Busch Headline Driver Appearance Schedule for New Palmetto Pavilion
DARLINGTON, S.C. (March 4, 2008) – NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers Greg Biffle and Kurt Busch will headline the driver appearance schedule in the Palmetto Pavilion, a new corporate hospitality option for race day of the 2008 Dodge Challenger 500 at Darlington Raceway.
Biffle, a two-time winner at Darlington Raceway, won back-to-back events in 2005 and 2006 while Busch finished second to Ricky Craven in 2003 by only .002 second, still the closest finish in NASCAR history.
“The Palmetto Pavilion is a great corporate hospitality option for companies looking to entertain clients or employees at a NASCAR event,” said Darlington Raceway President Chris Browning. “Both Greg and Kurt have left their mark at Darlington and I am excited to have them as our guests in the Palmetto Pavilion.”
New for 2008, each Palmetto Pavilion package includes an eight-person table in the Palmetto Pavilion, eight premium grandstand tickets to the Dodge Challenger 500 on Saturday, May 10th, pre-race pit passes issued the day of the race, souvenir race programs, credential holders, raceway souvenir, a full meal and snacks, unlimited non-alcoholic beverage service, four drink coupons per person which can be redeemed for four beers or two glasses of wine and live entertainment. Each package is $2,600.
Palmetto Pavilion packages are limited and can only be ordered by contacting Jeff Taylor, Director of Marketing, at 843-395-8877 or email@example.com. All benefits of the Palmetto Pavilion are available until the scheduled start of the race.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST “SPEED & FEED BBQ COOK-OFF AND CAR SHOW” EVENT NOVEMBER 7-8
- 354 UNITS OF BLOOD COLLECTED AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY BLOOD DRIVES IN 2014
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY, BOJANGLES’ EXTEND NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES RACE ENTITLEMENT THROUGH 2019
- THE TRADITION RETURNS! DARLINGTON RACEWAY’S BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 MOVING BACK TO LABOR DAY WEEKEND IN 2015
- 3,650 STRAIGHT DAYS! DARLINGTON MARATHON PARTICIPANT ROBBIE McLENDON TO ACHIEVE HIS ULTIMATE GOAL ON AUGUST 29