Wave the Green Flag at Darlington Raceway - The Ultimate Mother's Day Gift
DARLINGTON, S.C. (March 26, 2008) – Looking for that perfect Mother’s Day gift for your mom? Dodge Boys Racing has got a great suggestion for you!
Simply visit www.dodgeboysracing.com and enter the Wave the Green Flag contest. Your mother (and three guests) could win an all-expense-paid travel package to the Dodge Challenger 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Darlington Raceway over Mother’s Day weekend. Then, on Saturday, May 10, 2008, she could Wave the Green Flag to start the race!
Simply fill out the required information—including your 100-words-or-fewer essay on why your mother should be declared the best NASCAR mom—and click on the Submit button. Or, if you’re a mom and you want to enter your own name, go right ahead. But you have to hurry. Entries must be received by April 10, 2008.
Visit www.dodgeboysracing.com and nominate your mom today to Wave the Green Flag at Darlington. While you’re there, also check out the other great promotions from Dodge Boys Racing where you could win a new Dodge vehicle, an all-expense paid VIP trip to a NASCAR event or other fantastic prizes! Register today at www.dodgeboysracing.com!
Don’t miss your chance to see another incredible finish at Darlington Raceway when the stars of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series take on the track “Too Tough to Tame” in the Dodge Challenger 500 on May 10, 2008. The racing action kicks off with the NASCAR Nationwide Series Diamond Hill Plywood 200 on May 9th. Order your tickets now by calling 1-866-459-RACE or logging onto http://www.racetickets.com.
- THIRD YEAR OF BOJANGLES’ LEGENDS BREAKFAST WILL BRING NASCAR ICONS BACK TO DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY CREATES OVER $50 MILLION IN ECONOMIC IMPACT ANNUALLY FOR SOUTH CAROLINA’S PEE DEE REGION
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY ANNOUNCES STAGE LENGTHS FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND RACES
- SPORT CLIPS HAIRCUTS RETURNS AS ENTITLEMENT PARTNER FOR DARLINGTON RACEWAY’S NASCAR XFINITY SERIES RACE
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST SPRING FLING PRESENTED BY GENESIS HEALTH CARE ON APRIL 1