Wave the Green Flag at Darlington Raceway - The Ultimate Mother's Day Gift
DARLINGTON, S.C. (March 26, 2008) – Looking for that perfect Mother’s Day gift for your mom? Dodge Boys Racing has got a great suggestion for you!
Simply visit www.dodgeboysracing.com and enter the Wave the Green Flag contest. Your mother (and three guests) could win an all-expense-paid travel package to the Dodge Challenger 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Darlington Raceway over Mother’s Day weekend. Then, on Saturday, May 10, 2008, she could Wave the Green Flag to start the race!
Simply fill out the required information—including your 100-words-or-fewer essay on why your mother should be declared the best NASCAR mom—and click on the Submit button. Or, if you’re a mom and you want to enter your own name, go right ahead. But you have to hurry. Entries must be received by April 10, 2008.
Visit www.dodgeboysracing.com and nominate your mom today to Wave the Green Flag at Darlington. While you’re there, also check out the other great promotions from Dodge Boys Racing where you could win a new Dodge vehicle, an all-expense paid VIP trip to a NASCAR event or other fantastic prizes! Register today at www.dodgeboysracing.com!
Don’t miss your chance to see another incredible finish at Darlington Raceway when the stars of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series take on the track “Too Tough to Tame” in the Dodge Challenger 500 on May 10, 2008. The racing action kicks off with the NASCAR Nationwide Series Diamond Hill Plywood 200 on May 9th. Order your tickets now by calling 1-866-459-RACE or logging onto http://www.racetickets.com.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST “SPEED & FEED BBQ COOK-OFF AND CAR SHOW” EVENT NOVEMBER 7-8
- 354 UNITS OF BLOOD COLLECTED AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY BLOOD DRIVES IN 2014
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY, BOJANGLES’ EXTEND NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES RACE ENTITLEMENT THROUGH 2019
- THE TRADITION RETURNS! DARLINGTON RACEWAY’S BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 MOVING BACK TO LABOR DAY WEEKEND IN 2015
- 3,650 STRAIGHT DAYS! DARLINGTON MARATHON PARTICIPANT ROBBIE McLENDON TO ACHIEVE HIS ULTIMATE GOAL ON AUGUST 29