Tickets Available for Round Two of Dale Earnhardt Jr. Vs. Kyle Busch
DARLINGTON, S.C. (May 6, 2008) – Earnhardt nation take note, tickets are still available for round two of Dale Earnhardt Jr. Vs. Kyle Busch during the 2008 Dodge Challenger 500 on May 10 at Darlington Raceway. Don’t miss your chance to see Dale Earnhardt Jr. battle with Kyle Busch on the new surface at speeds approaching 200 mph at Darlington Raceway.
Earnhardt and Busch certainly have a history of a rocky relationship dating back to early in the 2007 season. When Busch was nowhere to be found following a wreck at Texas in 2007 Earnhardt, who had been knocked out earlier in the event, stepped into pilot Busch’s car to finish the remaining laps.
Texas turned out to be a prelude of what was to come. Prior to the 2007 Dodge Challenger 500 at Darlington Raceway Earnhardt announced that he would be leaving Dale Earnhardt Inc. at the conclusion of 2007 and replacing Kyle Busch at Hendrick Motorsports.
The latest chapter in the ongoing rocky relationship between the two drivers took place last weekend at Richmond International Raceway. While both drivers were battling for the lead Busch appeared to turn into the driver side of Earnhardt’s car spinning him out of the lead and relegating him to a dismal finish.
It has been over two years since Earnhardt won a points race and he is hungrier than ever to get back in the win column. Earnhardt will arrive at Darlington Raceway with more drive and determination than ever to get his first victory at NASCAR’s original superspeedway and who knows what might happen when Earnhardt and Busch get side-by-side on the track.
Don’t miss your chance to see another incredible finish at Darlington Raceway when the stars of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series take on the track “Too Tough to Tame” in the Dodge Challenger 500 on May 10, 2008. The racing action kicks off with the NASCAR Nationwide Series Diamond Hill Plywood 200 on May 9th. Order your tickets now by calling 1-866-459-RACE or logging onto http://www.racetickets.com.
- DENNY HAMLIN AND SPORT CLIPS TO HONOR MILITARY AT FT. BRAGG, UNVEIL "THROWBACK" SCHEME FOR DARLINGTON RACE WEEKEND
- NASCAR NATIONAL SERIES TRACKS TO OFFER FREE YOUTH TICKETING FOR NASCAR XFINITY & NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES RACES IN 2017
- SOUTH CAROLINA’S OWN AND NASCAR HALL OF FAME MEMBER CALE YARBOROUGH TO SERVE AS BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 HONORARY PACE CAR DRIVER
- VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 THROWBACK PAINT SCHEME ON NASCAR.COM
- NASCAR HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES RICHARD CHILDRESS, RICK HENDRICK, MARK MARTIN TO SERVE AS BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 GRAND MARSHALS