Renew Now: Celebrate 60 Years of Racing at Darlington Raceway in 2009
DARLINGTON, S.C. (July 11, 2008) – After four consecutive sellouts tickets to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event at Darlington Raceway are becoming some of the most coveted tickets on the NASCAR circuit. Fans that purchased tickets to the 2008 Dodge Challenger 500 at Darlington Raceway can begin renewing their seats now for the 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event weekend at Darlington Raceway.
2009 marks the 60th season of racing at the track “Too Tough to Tame” and customers that renew their seats before the deadline of August 18, 2008 are being offered several renewal incentives:
• Each customer that renews will be placed into a drawing to win one of 60 American Express gift cards valued at $60 each. Two winners will be selected at random each day beginning on July 18, 2008 and have their names posted on http://www.darlingtonraceway.com.
• As an added bonus, every customer that renews their tickets for the 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Darlington Raceway will also be added into a drawing to win a VIP trip to the 2009 DAYTONA 500 at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida February 15th. This great package includes two tickets to the Gatorade Duels on Thursday, Chevy Silverado 250 on Friday, Camping World 300 on Saturday and DAYTONA 500 on Sunday as well as admission to the Green Flag Club (includes pre-race food and drink, pre-race Sprint FANZONE Access Pass, NASCAR Celebrity Q&A session and much more!) and hotel accommodations for two people for five nights (Wednesday night thru Sunday night).
• Fans can also choose the new Darlington Raceway Premium Payment Plan which allows them to spread the cost of their tickets over four equal monthly payments when they use their Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card to purchase their tickets.
“We are very excited to celebrate the 60th season of racing at Darlington Raceway in 2009 with all of our loyal fans,” said track president, Chris Browning. “Fans that renew their seats early will be able to say they were part of a historic event when the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series returns to the track ‘Too Tough to Tame’ during our 60th season of racing.”
All renewal incentives are open to fans that purchased tickets in 2008 and wish to do so in 2009. To renew fans can go online to http://www.darlingtonraceway.com/renewals, call the Darlington Raceway ticket office at 866-459-RACE or mail in the renewal order form that they received in the mail.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO OFFER AFFORDABLE SOUTHERN FOOD OPTIONS FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY SERVES AS HISTORIC BACKDROP FOR TASTE OF DARLINGTON ON APRIL 21
- DALE EARNHARDT JR., NATIONWIDE UNVEIL THROWBACK PAINT SCHEME AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- Stenhouse Throws Back to Waltrip's First Win in No. 17 Car for Darlington
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY NAMES AMANDA BISHOP AS ITS NEXT “LADY IN BLACK”