Ticket Prices Reduced For the Southern 500® at Darlington Raceway
DARLINGTON, S.C. (Jan. 7, 2009) – In an effort to help race fans during these difficult economic times, Darlington Raceway is reducing ticket prices on nearly 9,000 seats for the 2009 Southern 500®, track president Chris Browning announced today.
All seats in rows 3-14 in the Colvin grandstand will now be only $35, a $10 discount off the original price.
“We are celebrating a historic milestone in 2009 with the 60th Season of Racing at Darlington Raceway and we want to make sure that our fans can be here for this special event,” said Browning. “We recognize that economic times are tough for everyone right now and want to do our part to help reduce the cost of attending an event at Darlington Raceway.”
Since moving to Mother’s Day weekend in 2005, Darlington Raceway has sold out four consecutive NASCAR Sprint Cup Series events.
To purchase tickets for the 2009 Southern® 500 contact the Darlington Raceway ticket office at 843-395-8802.
Be a part of history when Darlington Raceway celebrates 60 years of racing in 2009. Tickets to the 2009 Southern 500®, as well as the NASCAR Nationwide Series Diamond Hill Plywood 200 are on-sale now. Tickets can be purchased by calling the Darlington Raceway ticket office at 843-395-8802 or online at http://www.darlingtonraceway.com/tickets/.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST PALMETTO GOODWILL GREAT PEE DEE YARD SALE ON SATURDAY, APRIL 22
- REGISTRATIONS STILL BEING ACCEPTED FOR DARLINGTON RACEWAY’S SPRING FLING 5K EVENT ON APRIL 1
- THIRD YEAR OF BOJANGLES’ LEGENDS BREAKFAST WILL BRING NASCAR ICONS BACK TO DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY CREATES OVER $50 MILLION IN ECONOMIC IMPACT ANNUALLY FOR SOUTH CAROLINA’S PEE DEE REGION
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY ANNOUNCES STAGE LENGTHS FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND RACES