Darlington Raceway Ticket Office Announces Extended Hours
DARLINGTON, S.C. (April 17, 2009) – In an effort to make it easier for race fans to purchase tickets the Darlington Raceway ticket office will now be open every Saturday and Sunday through the Southern 500 on May 9 track President Chris Browning announced today.
In addition to the normal operating hours of 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday the ticket office will now be open from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Saturdays and 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Sundays.
“We know it can be tough for our fans to get out of work and get to the ticket office by 5:00 p.m. on weekdays,” said Browning. “Opening on the weekends and extending our hours during the week is something we wanted to do to make it easier for our fans to purchase tickets.”
Darlington Raceway or the track “Too Tough to Tame” as it is known to many, is where the purest of NASCAR competition meets true southern hospitality. A NASCAR staple since 1950, Darlington Raceway has seen some of motorsports most talented drivers thunder to Victory Lane. In 2009 a NASCAR tradition, the Southern 500®, will return as Darlington Raceway celebrates 60 Seasons of Racing.
Be a part of history when Darlington Raceway celebrates 60 years of racing in 2009. Tickets to the 2009 Southern 500®, as well as the NASCAR Nationwide Series Diamond Hill Plywood 200 are on-sale now. Tickets can be purchased by calling the Darlington Raceway ticket office at 866-459-RACE or online at http://www.darlingtonraceway.com/tickets/.
- 354 UNITS OF BLOOD COLLECTED AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY BLOOD DRIVES IN 2014
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY, BOJANGLES’ EXTEND NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES RACE ENTITLEMENT THROUGH 2019
- THE TRADITION RETURNS! DARLINGTON RACEWAY’S BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 MOVING BACK TO LABOR DAY WEEKEND IN 2015
- 3,650 STRAIGHT DAYS! DARLINGTON MARATHON PARTICIPANT ROBBIE McLENDON TO ACHIEVE HIS ULTIMATE GOAL ON AUGUST 29
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women’s History Museum