Darlington Raceway Ticket Office Announces Extended Hours
DARLINGTON, S.C. (April 17, 2009) – In an effort to make it easier for race fans to purchase tickets the Darlington Raceway ticket office will now be open every Saturday and Sunday through the Southern 500 on May 9 track President Chris Browning announced today.
In addition to the normal operating hours of 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday the ticket office will now be open from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Saturdays and 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Sundays.
“We know it can be tough for our fans to get out of work and get to the ticket office by 5:00 p.m. on weekdays,” said Browning. “Opening on the weekends and extending our hours during the week is something we wanted to do to make it easier for our fans to purchase tickets.”
Darlington Raceway or the track “Too Tough to Tame” as it is known to many, is where the purest of NASCAR competition meets true southern hospitality. A NASCAR staple since 1950, Darlington Raceway has seen some of motorsports most talented drivers thunder to Victory Lane. In 2009 a NASCAR tradition, the Southern 500®, will return as Darlington Raceway celebrates 60 Seasons of Racing.
Be a part of history when Darlington Raceway celebrates 60 years of racing in 2009. Tickets to the 2009 Southern 500®, as well as the NASCAR Nationwide Series Diamond Hill Plywood 200 are on-sale now. Tickets can be purchased by calling the Darlington Raceway ticket office at 866-459-RACE or online at http://www.darlingtonraceway.com/tickets/.
- ONE LUCKY DARLINGTON RACEWAY FAN TO RECEIVE PACE CAR RIDE WITH NASCAR DRIVER JEFF GORDON
- TONY STEWART, DANICA PATRICK, RYAN NEWMAN SCHEDULED FOR DARLINGTON STRIPE ZONE FAN HOSPITALITY
- CONGRATULATIONS DALE EARNHARDT JR. ON YOUR DAYTONA 500 VICTORY!
- SPORT CLIPS HAIRCUTS SIGNS A MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP EXTENSION WITH DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- CAPITOL RECORDS RECORDING ARTIST JON PARDI TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 PRE-RACE CONCERT