2010 Southern 500 Television Spot Released
DARLINGTON, S.C. (Nov. 16, 2009) – The television spot promoting the 2010 Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway has been released announced track president, Chris Browning. Click HERE to view the video!
The spot was produced by NASCAR Media Group and features historical footage and current day footage of races at the track “Too Tough to Tame.”
“This spot really conveys the Darlington Raceway brand very well and captures the true meaning of the term ‘Darlington Stripe,’” said Browning. “The on-track product and race day experience at Darlington are like no other and this spot certainly shows that.”
Race fans around the state of South Carolina will begin seeing the spot on local television stations soon. The spot can also be viewed at DarlingtonRaceway.com or on the track’s Facebook page, Facebook.com/Darlington Raceway.
Darlington Raceway or the track “Too Tough to Tame” as it is known to many, is where the purest of NASCAR competition meets true southern hospitality. A NASCAR staple since 1950, Darlington Raceway has seen some of motorsports most talented drivers thunder to Victory Lane. In 2010, NASCAR’s stars return to battle the track “Too Tough to Tame” in the Sprint Cup Series Southern 500® and Nationwide Series Darlington 200.
Don’t miss any of the paint-scraping action at Darlington Raceway in 2010. Tickets to the 2010 Southern 500®, as well as the NASCAR Nationwide Series Darlington 200 are on-sale now. Tickets can be purchased by calling the Darlington Raceway ticket office at 866-459-RACE or online at http://www.darlingtonraceway.com/tickets/.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY ANNOUNCES STAGE LENGTHS FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND RACES
- SPORT CLIPS HAIRCUTS RETURNS AS ENTITLEMENT PARTNER FOR DARLINGTON RACEWAY’S NASCAR XFINITY SERIES RACE
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST SPRING FLING PRESENTED BY GENESIS HEALTH CARE ON APRIL 1
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO CELEBRATE DAYTONA DAY WITH COMMUNITY WATCH PARTY ON SUNDAY, FEB. 26
- NASCAR ENHANCES ON-TRACK PRODUCT WITH NEW STAGE-BASED RACE FORMAT