Darlington Opens Ticket Kiosk in Myrtle Beach
DARLINGTON, S.C. (Dec. 10, 2009) – Darlington Raceway has opened up a ticket kiosk location in the popular Tanger Outlet center located on Highway 17 in Myrtle Beach, S.C. The kiosk opened the week of Thanksgiving and will remain open for the remainder of the year.
“Tickets to Darlington Raceway make a great gift, you don’t need to worry about what size or color to get because everyone loves racing at Darlington,” said Darlington president, Chris Browning. “The Tanger Outlet is obviously a shopping destination for many of our loyal fans and we wanted to make it as easy as possible for them to purchase tickets to the 2010 Southern 500.”
Fans taking advantage of the opportunity to purchase tickets at the Tanger Outlet kiosk location will receive a DVD copy of the 2009 Southern 500. The race, won by fan favorite Mark Martin, was the marquee event during Darlington Raceway’s 60th Season of Racing.
Darlington Raceway or the track “Too Tough to Tame” as it is known to many, is where the purest of NASCAR competition meets true southern hospitality. A NASCAR staple since 1950, Darlington Raceway has seen some of motorsports most talented drivers thunder to Victory Lane. In 2010, NASCAR’s stars return to battle the track “Too Tough to Tame” in the Sprint Cup Series Southern 500® and Nationwide Series Darlington 200.
Don’t miss any of the paint-scraping action at Darlington Raceway in 2010. Tickets to the 2010 Southern 500®, as well as the NASCAR Nationwide Series Darlington 200 are on-sale now. Tickets can be purchased by calling the Darlington Raceway ticket office at 866-459-RACE or online at http://www.darlingtonraceway.com/tickets/.
- NASCAR ANNOUNCES MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP WITH MONSTER ENERGY
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY OFFERING SPECIAL CYBER WEEK DEAL FOR HOLIDAY SHOPPING SEASON
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY ANNOUNCES PROMOTION OF DENNIS ADCOCK TO VICE PRESIDENT OF TRACK OPERATIONS
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY’S UPCOMING “SPEED & FEED BBQ COOK-OFF AND CAR SHOW” SHAPING UP TO BE FAMILY FUN EVENT
- GEICO EXTENDS MULTIYEAR, MULTI-TRACK PARTNERSHIP WITH INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY CORPORATION