Richard Petty Driving Experience Offers Fans Ride-Alongs at Darlington Raceway
“It is really exciting to have the Richard Petty Driving Experience back for their third year. This gives the fans a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience a ride in a NASCAR race car,” said Darlington Raceway President, Chris Browning. “The Richard Petty Driving Experience allows fans the chance to emulate the ride of the stars of the NASCAR circuit, getting as close to the action as possible.”
Space is limited and reservations are required to participate. Each ride-along will give fans the opportunity to experience three action-packed laps at the track Too Tough To Tame. To purchase rides fans should contact the Richard Petty Driving Experience by calling 1-800-237-3889 or online at www.drivepetty.com.
You can keep up with all of the latest news from Darlington Raceway at DarlingtonRaceway.com, on Facebook at Facebook.com/DarlingtonRaceway and on Twitter at Twitter.com/TooToughToTame.
Darlington Raceway, or the track Too Tough To Tame as it is known to many, is where the purest of NASCAR competition meets true southern hospitality. A NASCAR staple since 1950, Darlington Raceway has seen some of motorsports most talented drivers thunder to Gatorade Victory Lane. On Mother’s Day weekend, May 6-7, 2011, NASCAR’s biggest stars return to battle the track Too Tough To Tame in the Sprint Cup Series SHOWTIME Southern 500® and Nationwide Series Royal Purple 200.
Tickets can be purchased by calling the Darlington Raceway ticket office at 866-459-RACE or online at http://www.darlingtonraceway.com/tickets/.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY FOUNDER HAROLD BRASINGTON WAS A TRUE PIONEER FOR NASCAR
- TONY STEWART, DANICA PATRICK, AUSTIN DILLON, RICHARD PETTY SCHEDULED TO APPEAR IN DARLINGTON STRIPE ZONE HOSPITALITY
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST BLOOD DRIVE ON MAY 20
- STEWART-HAAS RACING ANNOUNCES CLASSIC PAINT SCHEME PROGRAM FOR DARLINGTON
- SIGNATURE SOUTHERN FOODS OF THE 1970’s TO BE OFFERED DURING LABOR DAY RACE WEEKEND