Richard Petty Driving Experience Offers Fans Ride-Alongs at Darlington Raceway
“It is really exciting to have the Richard Petty Driving Experience back for their third year. This gives the fans a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience a ride in a NASCAR race car,” said Darlington Raceway President, Chris Browning. “The Richard Petty Driving Experience allows fans the chance to emulate the ride of the stars of the NASCAR circuit, getting as close to the action as possible.”
Space is limited and reservations are required to participate. Each ride-along will give fans the opportunity to experience three action-packed laps at the track Too Tough To Tame. To purchase rides fans should contact the Richard Petty Driving Experience by calling 1-800-237-3889 or online at www.drivepetty.com.
You can keep up with all of the latest news from Darlington Raceway at DarlingtonRaceway.com, on Facebook at Facebook.com/DarlingtonRaceway and on Twitter at Twitter.com/TooToughToTame.
Darlington Raceway, or the track Too Tough To Tame as it is known to many, is where the purest of NASCAR competition meets true southern hospitality. A NASCAR staple since 1950, Darlington Raceway has seen some of motorsports most talented drivers thunder to Gatorade Victory Lane. On Mother’s Day weekend, May 6-7, 2011, NASCAR’s biggest stars return to battle the track Too Tough To Tame in the Sprint Cup Series SHOWTIME Southern 500® and Nationwide Series Royal Purple 200.
Tickets can be purchased by calling the Darlington Raceway ticket office at 866-459-RACE or online at http://www.darlingtonraceway.com/tickets/.
- Circle Sport - Leavine Family Racing to Honor Richard Childress with No. 95 Throwback Paint Scheme at Darlington Raceway
- KERRY THARP NAMED PRESIDENT OF DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- MULTI-PLATINUM RECORDING ARTISTS’ KANSAS TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 PRE-RACE CONCERT PRESENTED BY GEICO
- FOR KIDS ONLY! DARLINGTON RACEWAY RASCALS ‘KIDS DAY’ PRESENTED BY FUTURE SCHOLAR SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY, JUNE 18
- ALMIROLA AND STP THROWBACK TO 1979 AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY