A Taste of Darlington Set for April 14th
The annual culinary event benefits the Darlington Downtown Revitalization Association (DDRA) and features some of the best cooks in the Darlington area.
“This event offers some of Darlington County's best cooks for a celebration of a delicious food choices and desserts,” said DDRA Manager, David Vaughan. “Again this year, the event will be held in the Sprint Cup Garage area, which provides an excellent opportunity for attendees to walk around and enjoy a time of fellowship and a variety of dining choices.”
“A Taste of Darlington is a true community event that brings everyone in the Darlington area together,” said Darlington Raceway President, Chris Browning. “We are very excited to continue hosting this great event at Darlington Raceway.”
For more than 20 years A Taste of Darlington has been a marquee event on the social calendar in the community. This year’s event will feature 17 grillers preparing main courses and over 15 stations featuring hors d’oeuvres and desserts.
You can keep up with all of the latest news from Darlington Raceway at DarlingtonRaceway.com, on Facebook at Facebook.com/DarlingtonRaceway and on Twitter at Twitter.com/TooToughToTame.
Darlington Raceway, or the track Too Tough To Tame as it is known to many, is where the purest of NASCAR competition meets true southern hospitality. A NASCAR staple since 1950, Darlington Raceway has seen some of motorsports most talented drivers thunder to Gatorade Victory Lane. On Mother’s Day weekend, May 6-7, 2011, NASCAR’s biggest stars return to battle the track Too Tough To Tame in the Sprint Cup Series SHOWTIME Southern 500® and Nationwide Series Royal Purple 200.
Tickets can be purchased by calling the Darlington Raceway ticket office at 866-459-RACE or online at http://www.darlingtonraceway.com/tickets/.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY OFFERING SPECIAL BLACK FRIDAY DEAL FOR HOLIDAY SHOPPING SEASON
- STRONG COMMUNITY PARTNERS SAM CARBIS SOLUTIONS GROUP, SMITHFIELD MAKE SPEED & FEED BBQ COOK-OFF AND CAR SHOW A SUCCESS
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST “SPEED & FEED BBQ COOK-OFF AND CAR SHOW” EVENT NOVEMBER 13-14
- THE TRADITION CONTINUES! DARLINGTON RACEWAY'S BOJANGLES' SOUTHERN 500 SCHEDULED FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND IN 2016
- NASCAR DRIVERS JOEY LOGANO, JORDAN ANDERSON LEND SUPPORT FOR FLOOD RELIEF EFFORTS IN COLUMBIA, SC