A Taste of Darlington Set for April 14th
The annual culinary event benefits the Darlington Downtown Revitalization Association (DDRA) and features some of the best cooks in the Darlington area.
“This event offers some of Darlington County's best cooks for a celebration of a delicious food choices and desserts,” said DDRA Manager, David Vaughan. “Again this year, the event will be held in the Sprint Cup Garage area, which provides an excellent opportunity for attendees to walk around and enjoy a time of fellowship and a variety of dining choices.”
“A Taste of Darlington is a true community event that brings everyone in the Darlington area together,” said Darlington Raceway President, Chris Browning. “We are very excited to continue hosting this great event at Darlington Raceway.”
For more than 20 years A Taste of Darlington has been a marquee event on the social calendar in the community. This year’s event will feature 17 grillers preparing main courses and over 15 stations featuring hors d’oeuvres and desserts.
You can keep up with all of the latest news from Darlington Raceway at DarlingtonRaceway.com, on Facebook at Facebook.com/DarlingtonRaceway and on Twitter at Twitter.com/TooToughToTame.
Darlington Raceway, or the track Too Tough To Tame as it is known to many, is where the purest of NASCAR competition meets true southern hospitality. A NASCAR staple since 1950, Darlington Raceway has seen some of motorsports most talented drivers thunder to Gatorade Victory Lane. On Mother’s Day weekend, May 6-7, 2011, NASCAR’s biggest stars return to battle the track Too Tough To Tame in the Sprint Cup Series SHOWTIME Southern 500® and Nationwide Series Royal Purple 200.
Tickets can be purchased by calling the Darlington Raceway ticket office at 866-459-RACE or online at http://www.darlingtonraceway.com/tickets/.
- FOR KIDS ONLY! DARLINGTON RACEWAY RASCALS PRESENTED BY FUTURE SCHOLAR LAUNCHES AT TRACK “TOO TOUGH TO TAME”
- 1970’s ICONIC BAND GRAND FUNK RAILROAD TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 PRE-RACE CONCERT PRESENTED BY COCA-COLA
- ‘TURN 3 THEATER PRESENTED BY RACEWAY FORD CHEVROLET’ ON JUNE 19 POSTPONED DUE TO POTENTIAL HEAT ADVISORY
- Elliott’s throwback NAPA scheme inspired by ‘Awesome Bill’ at Darlington
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST OPEN NASCAR TEST SESSION ON JUNE 10