SHOWTIME Southern 500 Tickets in High Demand Domestically and Abroad
In addition, SHOWTIME Southern 500 tickets have been in high demand domestically. Tickets have been sold to fans in all 50 states, quickly becoming one of the hottest race tickets on the NASCAR circuit.
“The geographic distribution of ticket sales shows the significance of Darlington Raceway within NASCAR,” said Darlington Raceway President Chris Browning. “Fans want to come to Darlington because of the high quality of racing. It is always exciting as the stars of NASCAR compete under the lights at the track Too Tough To Tame.”
These fans, arriving from around the world, will spend several days in the Pee Dee Region of South Carolina helping contribute to Darlington Raceway’s $54 million annual economic impact.
You can keep up with all of the latest news from Darlington Raceway at DarlingtonRaceway.com, on Facebook at Facebook.com/DarlingtonRaceway and on Twitter at Twitter.com/TooToughToTame.
Darlington Raceway, or the track Too Tough To Tame as it is known to many, is where the purest of NASCAR competition meets true southern hospitality. A NASCAR staple since 1950, Darlington Raceway has seen some of motorsports most talented drivers thunder to Gatorade Victory Lane. On Mother’s Day weekend, May 6-7, 2011, NASCAR’s biggest stars return to battle the track Too Tough To Tame in the Sprint Cup Series SHOWTIME Southern 500® and Nationwide Series Royal Purple 200.
Tickets can be purchased by calling the Darlington Raceway ticket office at 866-459-RACE or online at http://www.darlingtonraceway.com/tickets/.
- Circle Sport - Leavine Family Racing to Honor Richard Childress with No. 95 Throwback Paint Scheme at Darlington Raceway
- KERRY THARP NAMED PRESIDENT OF DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- MULTI-PLATINUM RECORDING ARTISTS’ KANSAS TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 PRE-RACE CONCERT PRESENTED BY GEICO
- FOR KIDS ONLY! DARLINGTON RACEWAY RASCALS ‘KIDS DAY’ PRESENTED BY FUTURE SCHOLAR SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY, JUNE 18
- ALMIROLA AND STP THROWBACK TO 1979 AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY