SHOWTIME Southern 500 Tickets in High Demand Domestically and Abroad
In addition, SHOWTIME Southern 500 tickets have been in high demand domestically. Tickets have been sold to fans in all 50 states, quickly becoming one of the hottest race tickets on the NASCAR circuit.
“The geographic distribution of ticket sales shows the significance of Darlington Raceway within NASCAR,” said Darlington Raceway President Chris Browning. “Fans want to come to Darlington because of the high quality of racing. It is always exciting as the stars of NASCAR compete under the lights at the track Too Tough To Tame.”
These fans, arriving from around the world, will spend several days in the Pee Dee Region of South Carolina helping contribute to Darlington Raceway’s $54 million annual economic impact.
You can keep up with all of the latest news from Darlington Raceway at DarlingtonRaceway.com, on Facebook at Facebook.com/DarlingtonRaceway and on Twitter at Twitter.com/TooToughToTame.
Darlington Raceway, or the track Too Tough To Tame as it is known to many, is where the purest of NASCAR competition meets true southern hospitality. A NASCAR staple since 1950, Darlington Raceway has seen some of motorsports most talented drivers thunder to Gatorade Victory Lane. On Mother’s Day weekend, May 6-7, 2011, NASCAR’s biggest stars return to battle the track Too Tough To Tame in the Sprint Cup Series SHOWTIME Southern 500® and Nationwide Series Royal Purple 200.
Tickets can be purchased by calling the Darlington Raceway ticket office at 866-459-RACE or online at http://www.darlingtonraceway.com/tickets/.
- 354 UNITS OF BLOOD COLLECTED AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY BLOOD DRIVES IN 2014
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY, BOJANGLES’ EXTEND NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES RACE ENTITLEMENT THROUGH 2019
- THE TRADITION RETURNS! DARLINGTON RACEWAY’S BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 MOVING BACK TO LABOR DAY WEEKEND IN 2015
- 3,650 STRAIGHT DAYS! DARLINGTON MARATHON PARTICIPANT ROBBIE McLENDON TO ACHIEVE HIS ULTIMATE GOAL ON AUGUST 29
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women’s History Museum