SHOWTIME Southern 500 Tickets in High Demand Domestically and Abroad
In addition, SHOWTIME Southern 500 tickets have been in high demand domestically. Tickets have been sold to fans in all 50 states, quickly becoming one of the hottest race tickets on the NASCAR circuit.
“The geographic distribution of ticket sales shows the significance of Darlington Raceway within NASCAR,” said Darlington Raceway President Chris Browning. “Fans want to come to Darlington because of the high quality of racing. It is always exciting as the stars of NASCAR compete under the lights at the track Too Tough To Tame.”
These fans, arriving from around the world, will spend several days in the Pee Dee Region of South Carolina helping contribute to Darlington Raceway’s $54 million annual economic impact.
You can keep up with all of the latest news from Darlington Raceway at DarlingtonRaceway.com, on Facebook at Facebook.com/DarlingtonRaceway and on Twitter at Twitter.com/TooToughToTame.
Darlington Raceway, or the track Too Tough To Tame as it is known to many, is where the purest of NASCAR competition meets true southern hospitality. A NASCAR staple since 1950, Darlington Raceway has seen some of motorsports most talented drivers thunder to Gatorade Victory Lane. On Mother’s Day weekend, May 6-7, 2011, NASCAR’s biggest stars return to battle the track Too Tough To Tame in the Sprint Cup Series SHOWTIME Southern 500® and Nationwide Series Royal Purple 200.
Tickets can be purchased by calling the Darlington Raceway ticket office at 866-459-RACE or online at http://www.darlingtonraceway.com/tickets/.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY FOUNDER HAROLD BRASINGTON WAS A TRUE PIONEER FOR NASCAR
- TONY STEWART, DANICA PATRICK, AUSTIN DILLON, RICHARD PETTY SCHEDULED TO APPEAR IN DARLINGTON STRIPE ZONE HOSPITALITY
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST BLOOD DRIVE ON MAY 20
- STEWART-HAAS RACING ANNOUNCES CLASSIC PAINT SCHEME PROGRAM FOR DARLINGTON
- SIGNATURE SOUTHERN FOODS OF THE 1970’s TO BE OFFERED DURING LABOR DAY RACE WEEKEND