South Carolina Native Yarborough Headlines Third NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
“I am ecstatic to see Cale Yarborough honored by the NASCAR Hall of Fame for all of his many accomplishments in NASCAR.
“Yarborough’s NASCAR resume is stellar, and includes five victories in the Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway as well as three consecutive NASCAR Cup titles.
“Cale epitomizes what NASCAR is about and became a legend with his hard charging style and rags to riches story and is very deserving of this honor.
“I would like to extend sincere congratulations to Cale, his wife Betty Jo and their family.”
- 2016 NASCAR HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE TERRY LABONTE TO SERVE AS BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 GRAND MARSHAL
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY OFFERING “UNTAMED” ACCESS TO THE BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY HOSTS BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 MEDIA DAY AT GOVERNOR’S MANSION
- Sport Clips Haircuts Joins Darlington Raceway’s Tribute to the 1970’s
- COUNTRY MUSIC LEGEND TANYA TUCKER TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 NATIONAL ANTHEM