South Carolina Native Yarborough Headlines Third NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
“I am ecstatic to see Cale Yarborough honored by the NASCAR Hall of Fame for all of his many accomplishments in NASCAR.
“Yarborough’s NASCAR resume is stellar, and includes five victories in the Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway as well as three consecutive NASCAR Cup titles.
“Cale epitomizes what NASCAR is about and became a legend with his hard charging style and rags to riches story and is very deserving of this honor.
“I would like to extend sincere congratulations to Cale, his wife Betty Jo and their family.”
- DENNY HAMLIN AND SPORT CLIPS TO HONOR MILITARY AT FT. BRAGG, UNVEIL "THROWBACK" SCHEME FOR DARLINGTON RACE WEEKEND
- NASCAR NATIONAL SERIES TRACKS TO OFFER FREE YOUTH TICKETING FOR NASCAR XFINITY & NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES RACES IN 2017
- SOUTH CAROLINA’S OWN AND NASCAR HALL OF FAME MEMBER CALE YARBOROUGH TO SERVE AS BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 HONORARY PACE CAR DRIVER
- VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 THROWBACK PAINT SCHEME ON NASCAR.COM
- NASCAR HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES RICHARD CHILDRESS, RICK HENDRICK, MARK MARTIN TO SERVE AS BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 GRAND MARSHALS