South Carolina Native Yarborough Headlines Third NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
“I am ecstatic to see Cale Yarborough honored by the NASCAR Hall of Fame for all of his many accomplishments in NASCAR.
“Yarborough’s NASCAR resume is stellar, and includes five victories in the Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway as well as three consecutive NASCAR Cup titles.
“Cale epitomizes what NASCAR is about and became a legend with his hard charging style and rags to riches story and is very deserving of this honor.
“I would like to extend sincere congratulations to Cale, his wife Betty Jo and their family.”
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY FOUNDER HAROLD BRASINGTON WAS A TRUE PIONEER FOR NASCAR
- TONY STEWART, DANICA PATRICK, AUSTIN DILLON, RICHARD PETTY SCHEDULED TO APPEAR IN DARLINGTON STRIPE ZONE HOSPITALITY
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST BLOOD DRIVE ON MAY 20
- STEWART-HAAS RACING ANNOUNCES CLASSIC PAINT SCHEME PROGRAM FOR DARLINGTON
- SIGNATURE SOUTHERN FOODS OF THE 1970’s TO BE OFFERED DURING LABOR DAY RACE WEEKEND