South Carolina Native Yarborough Headlines Third NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
“I am ecstatic to see Cale Yarborough honored by the NASCAR Hall of Fame for all of his many accomplishments in NASCAR.
“Yarborough’s NASCAR resume is stellar, and includes five victories in the Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway as well as three consecutive NASCAR Cup titles.
“Cale epitomizes what NASCAR is about and became a legend with his hard charging style and rags to riches story and is very deserving of this honor.
“I would like to extend sincere congratulations to Cale, his wife Betty Jo and their family.”
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY SERVES AS HISTORIC BACKDROP FOR TASTE OF DARLINGTON ON APRIL 21
- DALE EARNHARDT JR., NATIONWIDE UNVEIL THROWBACK PAINT SCHEME AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- Stenhouse Throws Back to Waltrip's First Win in No. 17 Car for Darlington
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY NAMES AMANDA BISHOP AS ITS NEXT “LADY IN BLACK”
- TURN 3 THEATER PRESENTED BY RACEWAY FORD CHEVROLET RETURNS TO DARLINGTON RACEWAY FOR THIRD SEASON