South Carolina Native Yarborough Headlines Third NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
“I am ecstatic to see Cale Yarborough honored by the NASCAR Hall of Fame for all of his many accomplishments in NASCAR.
“Yarborough’s NASCAR resume is stellar, and includes five victories in the Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway as well as three consecutive NASCAR Cup titles.
“Cale epitomizes what NASCAR is about and became a legend with his hard charging style and rags to riches story and is very deserving of this honor.
“I would like to extend sincere congratulations to Cale, his wife Betty Jo and their family.”
- 1970’s ICONIC BAND GRAND FUNK RAILROAD TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 PRE-RACE CONCERT PRESENTED BY COCA-COLA
- ‘TURN 3 THEATER PRESENTED BY RACEWAY FORD CHEVROLET’ ON JUNE 19 POSTPONED DUE TO POTENTIAL HEAT ADVISORY
- Elliott’s throwback NAPA scheme inspired by ‘Awesome Bill’ at Darlington
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST OPEN NASCAR TEST SESSION ON JUNE 10
- STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA DECLARES “DARLINGTON RACEWAY WEEK” IN SOUTH CAROLINA