All Saints' Summer Day Camp Visits Darlington Raceway
During the children’s afternoon visit they each participated in a pace car ride and tour of the Darlington Raceway Stock Car Museum with a special guide – Darlington Raceway President, Chris Browning.
“It was a lot of fun to spend the afternoon with the kids from All Saints',” said Browning. “They asked some great questions about the track and many of them had been to a race here before.”
You can keep up with all of the latest news from Darlington Raceway at DarlingtonRaceway.com, on Facebook at Facebook.com/DarlingtonRaceway and on Twitter at Twitter.com/TooToughToTame.
Darlington Raceway, or the track “Too Tough To Tame” as it is known to many, is where the purest of NASCAR competition meets true southern hospitality. A NASCAR staple since 1950, Darlington Raceway has seen some of motorsports most talented drivers thunder to Gatorade Victory Lane.
- SIGNATURE SOUTHERN FOODS OF THE 1970’s TO BE OFFERED DURING LABOR DAY RACE WEEKEND
- O’REILLY AUTO PARTS RACE DAY CAR SHOW TO HIGHLIGHT CLASSIC CARS ON LABOR DAY WEEKEND
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY CELEBRATES ITS RICH HISTORY WITH LAUNCH OF NEW WEBSITE
- JLF BRINGS TOUCH A TRUCK TO THE PEE DEE
- DARLINGTON COUNTY EDUCATION FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES COUNTRY CONCERT AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY