Rally North America Visits Darlington Raceway
More than 75 vehicles, ranging from Mini-Coopers to Bentleys, took to the track Too Tough To Tame for pace laps followed by a tour of the Darlington Raceway Stock Car Museum and Gift Shop.
The club’s stop at Darlington was part of a three-day rally that kicked off in Winchester Virginia on July 19. After several planned stops in South Carolina the group will cross the finish line in Charleston, South Carolina, on Thursday evening.
You can keep up with all of the latest news from Darlington Raceway at DarlingtonRaceway.com, on Facebook at Facebook.com/DarlingtonRaceway and on Twitter at Twitter.com/TooToughToTame.
Darlington Raceway, or the track “Too Tough To Tame” as it is known to many, is where the purest of NASCAR competition meets true southern hospitality. A NASCAR staple since 1950, Darlington Raceway has seen some of motorsports most talented drivers thunder to Gatorade Victory Lane.
- FOR KIDS ONLY! DARLINGTON RACEWAY RASCALS PRESENTED BY FUTURE SCHOLAR LAUNCHES AT TRACK “TOO TOUGH TO TAME”
- 1970’s ICONIC BAND GRAND FUNK RAILROAD TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 PRE-RACE CONCERT PRESENTED BY COCA-COLA
- ‘TURN 3 THEATER PRESENTED BY RACEWAY FORD CHEVROLET’ ON JUNE 19 POSTPONED DUE TO POTENTIAL HEAT ADVISORY
- Elliott’s throwback NAPA scheme inspired by ‘Awesome Bill’ at Darlington
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST OPEN NASCAR TEST SESSION ON JUNE 10