Rally North America Visits Darlington Raceway
More than 75 vehicles, ranging from Mini-Coopers to Bentleys, took to the track Too Tough To Tame for pace laps followed by a tour of the Darlington Raceway Stock Car Museum and Gift Shop.
The club’s stop at Darlington was part of a three-day rally that kicked off in Winchester Virginia on July 19. After several planned stops in South Carolina the group will cross the finish line in Charleston, South Carolina, on Thursday evening.
You can keep up with all of the latest news from Darlington Raceway at DarlingtonRaceway.com, on Facebook at Facebook.com/DarlingtonRaceway and on Twitter at Twitter.com/TooToughToTame.
Darlington Raceway, or the track “Too Tough To Tame” as it is known to many, is where the purest of NASCAR competition meets true southern hospitality. A NASCAR staple since 1950, Darlington Raceway has seen some of motorsports most talented drivers thunder to Gatorade Victory Lane.
- STATEMENT FROM ISC CEO LESA FRANCE KENNEDY ON THE PASSING OF BETTY JANE FRANCE
- DENNY HAMLIN AND SPORT CLIPS TO HONOR MILITARY AT FT. BRAGG, UNVEIL "THROWBACK" SCHEME FOR DARLINGTON RACE WEEKEND
- NASCAR NATIONAL SERIES TRACKS TO OFFER FREE YOUTH TICKETING FOR NASCAR XFINITY & NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES RACES IN 2017
- SOUTH CAROLINA’S OWN AND NASCAR HALL OF FAME MEMBER CALE YARBOROUGH TO SERVE AS BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 HONORARY PACE CAR DRIVER
- VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 THROWBACK PAINT SCHEME ON NASCAR.COM