Rally North America Visits Darlington Raceway
More than 75 vehicles, ranging from Mini-Coopers to Bentleys, took to the track Too Tough To Tame for pace laps followed by a tour of the Darlington Raceway Stock Car Museum and Gift Shop.
The club’s stop at Darlington was part of a three-day rally that kicked off in Winchester Virginia on July 19. After several planned stops in South Carolina the group will cross the finish line in Charleston, South Carolina, on Thursday evening.
You can keep up with all of the latest news from Darlington Raceway at DarlingtonRaceway.com, on Facebook at Facebook.com/DarlingtonRaceway and on Twitter at Twitter.com/TooToughToTame.
Darlington Raceway, or the track “Too Tough To Tame” as it is known to many, is where the purest of NASCAR competition meets true southern hospitality. A NASCAR staple since 1950, Darlington Raceway has seen some of motorsports most talented drivers thunder to Gatorade Victory Lane.
- ONE LUCKY DARLINGTON RACEWAY FAN TO RECEIVE PACE CAR RIDE WITH NASCAR DRIVER JEFF GORDON
- TONY STEWART, DANICA PATRICK, RYAN NEWMAN SCHEDULED FOR DARLINGTON STRIPE ZONE FAN HOSPITALITY
- CONGRATULATIONS DALE EARNHARDT JR. ON YOUR DAYTONA 500 VICTORY!
- SPORT CLIPS HAIRCUTS SIGNS A MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP EXTENSION WITH DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- CAPITOL RECORDS RECORDING ARTIST JON PARDI TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 PRE-RACE CONCERT