Rally North America Visits Darlington Raceway
More than 75 vehicles, ranging from Mini-Coopers to Bentleys, took to the track Too Tough To Tame for pace laps followed by a tour of the Darlington Raceway Stock Car Museum and Gift Shop.
The club’s stop at Darlington was part of a three-day rally that kicked off in Winchester Virginia on July 19. After several planned stops in South Carolina the group will cross the finish line in Charleston, South Carolina, on Thursday evening.
You can keep up with all of the latest news from Darlington Raceway at DarlingtonRaceway.com, on Facebook at Facebook.com/DarlingtonRaceway and on Twitter at Twitter.com/TooToughToTame.
Darlington Raceway, or the track “Too Tough To Tame” as it is known to many, is where the purest of NASCAR competition meets true southern hospitality. A NASCAR staple since 1950, Darlington Raceway has seen some of motorsports most talented drivers thunder to Gatorade Victory Lane.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY OFFERING SPECIAL BLACK FRIDAY DEAL FOR HOLIDAY SHOPPING SEASON
- STRONG COMMUNITY PARTNERS SAM CARBIS SOLUTIONS GROUP, SMITHFIELD MAKE SPEED & FEED BBQ COOK-OFF AND CAR SHOW A SUCCESS
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST “SPEED & FEED BBQ COOK-OFF AND CAR SHOW” EVENT NOVEMBER 13-14
- THE TRADITION CONTINUES! DARLINGTON RACEWAY'S BOJANGLES' SOUTHERN 500 SCHEDULED FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND IN 2016
- NASCAR DRIVERS JOEY LOGANO, JORDAN ANDERSON LEND SUPPORT FOR FLOOD RELIEF EFFORTS IN COLUMBIA, SC