Rally North America Visits Darlington Raceway
More than 75 vehicles, ranging from Mini-Coopers to Bentleys, took to the track Too Tough To Tame for pace laps followed by a tour of the Darlington Raceway Stock Car Museum and Gift Shop.
The club’s stop at Darlington was part of a three-day rally that kicked off in Winchester Virginia on July 19. After several planned stops in South Carolina the group will cross the finish line in Charleston, South Carolina, on Thursday evening.
You can keep up with all of the latest news from Darlington Raceway at DarlingtonRaceway.com, on Facebook at Facebook.com/DarlingtonRaceway and on Twitter at Twitter.com/TooToughToTame.
Darlington Raceway, or the track “Too Tough To Tame” as it is known to many, is where the purest of NASCAR competition meets true southern hospitality. A NASCAR staple since 1950, Darlington Raceway has seen some of motorsports most talented drivers thunder to Gatorade Victory Lane.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY RACE WINNERS HARVICK, ELLIOTT CLAIM SERIES CHAMPIONSHIPS
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY DONATES THOUSANDS TO LOCAL FOOD BANK
- WORLD CLASS BBQ, CLASSIC CARS AND FAMILY FUN MAKE SECOND ANNUAL SPEED & FEED BBQ COOK-OFF AND CAR SHOW A MUST ATTEND EVENT
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST “SPEED & FEED BBQ COOK-OFF AND CAR SHOW” EVENT NOVEMBER 7-8
- 354 UNITS OF BLOOD COLLECTED AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY BLOOD DRIVES IN 2014