Rally North America Visits Darlington Raceway
More than 75 vehicles, ranging from Mini-Coopers to Bentleys, took to the track Too Tough To Tame for pace laps followed by a tour of the Darlington Raceway Stock Car Museum and Gift Shop.
The club’s stop at Darlington was part of a three-day rally that kicked off in Winchester Virginia on July 19. After several planned stops in South Carolina the group will cross the finish line in Charleston, South Carolina, on Thursday evening.
You can keep up with all of the latest news from Darlington Raceway at DarlingtonRaceway.com, on Facebook at Facebook.com/DarlingtonRaceway and on Twitter at Twitter.com/TooToughToTame.
Darlington Raceway, or the track “Too Tough To Tame” as it is known to many, is where the purest of NASCAR competition meets true southern hospitality. A NASCAR staple since 1950, Darlington Raceway has seen some of motorsports most talented drivers thunder to Gatorade Victory Lane.
- STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA DECLARES “DARLINGTON RACEWAY WEEK” IN SOUTH CAROLINA
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY FOUNDER HAROLD BRASINGTON WAS A TRUE PIONEER FOR NASCAR
- TONY STEWART, DANICA PATRICK, AUSTIN DILLON, RICHARD PETTY SCHEDULED TO APPEAR IN DARLINGTON STRIPE ZONE HOSPITALITY
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST BLOOD DRIVE ON MAY 20
- STEWART-HAAS RACING ANNOUNCES CLASSIC PAINT SCHEME PROGRAM FOR DARLINGTON