NASCAR Nationwide Series Driver Austin Dillon To Hold Autograph Session On Friday
DARLINGTON, S.C. (May 10, 2012) – Austin Dillon, grandson of legendary team owner Richard Childress and driver of the famed No. 3 AdvoCare Chevrolet in the NASCAR Nationwide Series, will be signing autographs for fans from 1:30 – 1:45 p.m. on Friday in Darlington Raceway’s NASCAR Knowledge Garage tent in the Fan Display area.
Dillon, the 2011 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series champion, is one of the rising stars in NASCAR and currently sits third in the point standings heading into the VFW Sport Clips Help a Hero 200 at Darlington Raceway.
The autograph session is open to all fans with time limited to 15-minutes.
Tickets to the upcoming NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Bojangles’ Southern 500 on May 12 and Nationwide Series VFW Sport Clips Help a Hero 200 on Friday, May 11 can be purchased by calling 866-459-7223 or by visiting DarlingtonRaceway.com. Remember, kids 17 and under are half off for the Bojangles’ Southern 500 and FREE in the general admission grandstands for the VFW Sport Clips Help a Hero 200.
Darlington Raceway, or the track Too Tough To Tame, as it is known to many, is where the purest of NASCAR competition meets true southern hospitality. A NASCAR staple since 1950, Darlington Raceway has seen some of motorsports most talented drivers thunder to Gatorade Victory Lane. On Mother’s Day weekend, May 11-12, 2012, NASCAR’s biggest stars return to battle the track Too Tough To Tame in the Sprint Cup Series Bojangles Southern 500® and Nationwide Series VFW Sport Clips Help a Hero 200.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST AMERICAN RED CROSS HOLIDAY BLOOD DRIVE ON DEC. 18
- SPECIAL BLACK FRIDAY TICKET OFFER TO KICK OFF DARLINGTON RACEWAY'S ON SALE NOVEMBER 29
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY COLLECTS THOUSANDS OF FOOD ITEMS, MONETARY DONATIONS DURING CAN FOOD DRIVE
- RENEWAL CUSTOMER ANDY BEASLEY WINS DARLINGTON’S “VICTORY LANE CELEBRATION” SWEEPSTAKES
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY NEWS: VOTING BEGINS FOR FINAL FIVE LADY IN BLACK CONTESTANTS!
No Events Found