Richard Petty Driving Experience Announces Right Seat Instruction Format
October 9, 2012 (Jessica Inman) – Richard Petty Driving Experience (RPDE), the worldwide leader in stock car drive and ride entertainment, announced today that it will adopt an all-new Right Seat Instruction (RSI) driving format at all 20+ track locations at which it operates, by the end of this year.
With the introduction of RSI, student drivers are now accompanied in the race car by a professional RPDE driving instructor as the student driver completes their experience. Both student driver and instructor wear Stilo helmets featuring a built-in, two-way open-mic system, allowing for clear communication, instantaneous interaction, coaching and feedback.
RSI gives student drivers the ability to make immediate changes to their driving technique, instantly improve their driving performance, and ultimately helps them “drive faster…faster.”
RPDE is the only consumer stock car driving experience in the country offering this technology.
“Customers will benefit from hearing instant feedback from their instructor while there’s still time to make adjustments on-track that will improve their driving, increase their speeds and, ultimately, better their experience,” says Rick Fedrizzi, President and Chief Operating Officer of RPDE. “First timers will get comfortable much more quickly and returners will find RSI to be an all-new experience.”
RSI provides customers with an interactive, engaging experience that requires active, thoughtful driving and allows students to get the most out of their abilities.
As the industry leader for nearly 20 years, RPDE maintained an impressive record with its previous driving experience format, “lead/follow.” However, advancements in proprietary safety technologies, combined with the two-way communication system, gave it the opportunity to offer the RSI driving format.
For more information about RSI or to reserve your driving experience, call 1.800.237.3889 or visit: www.drivepetty.com/rs
- Sport Clips Haircuts Joins Darlington Raceway’s Tribute to the 1970’s
- COUNTRY MUSIC LEGEND TANYA TUCKER TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 NATIONAL ANTHEM
- SUPPORT THE VFW’s SPORT CLIPS HELP A HERO SCHOLARSHIPS BY PURCHASING A NASCAR XFINITY SERIES RACE TICKET AT DARLINGTON RACEWAY
- FOR KIDS ONLY! DARLINGTON RACEWAY RASCALS PRESENTED BY FUTURE SCHOLAR LAUNCHES AT TRACK “TOO TOUGH TO TAME”
- 1970’s ICONIC BAND GRAND FUNK RAILROAD TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 PRE-RACE CONCERT PRESENTED BY COCA-COLA