New Mobile App, Improved Website Gives Darlington Raceway Enhanced Ways To Communicate With Its Fans
DARLINGTON, S.C. (March 5, 2013) – With the ever-changing world of communication through technology, Darlington Raceway is giving its race fans more convenient and enhanced ways to obtain information about the track, Too Tough To Tame, with the launch of its new mobile app and redesigned DarlingtonRaceway.com website.
The free mobile app, available for both iOS and Android users, will give fans the most up-to-date information on the track, which includes news, maps, social media, event information and more.
“Our mobile app is just another way we can communicate with our fans in a timely manner,” Darlington president Chris Browning said. “We understand the ever-growing usage of smart phones with our fans and this is another way to update them with what’s going on with our track year-round.”
Visit the iTunes App Store or Google Play to download the free app today using keyword search “Darlington Raceway” of by clicking on the links below via your Sprint smartphone of other mobile device.
The new and improved DarlingtonRaceway.com will offer a more streamlined format that is easier to navigate and also feature Facebook and Twitter RSS feeds, showing the most up to date posts from the track.
The new homepage also give fans a new design that provides better ways to purchase tickets and find content about the track.
“We’re thrilled about our redesigned website. It provides better functionality and easier ways for fans to purchase tickets and access information,” Browning said. “We’ve found over the years that fans want a simple and easy way to navigate throughout our website and our redesign provides that for them.”
Tickets to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Bojangles’ Southern 500 on May 11 and Nationwide Series 200 on Friday, May 10 are on sale now! Remember, kids 12 and under are half off for the Bojangles’ Southern 500 and FREE for the Nationwide Series 200 in general admission sections. Visit www.DarlingtonRaceway.com or call 866-459-7223 for tickets.
- DENNY HAMLIN AND SPORT CLIPS TO HONOR MILITARY AT FT. BRAGG, UNVEIL "THROWBACK" SCHEME FOR DARLINGTON RACE WEEKEND
- NASCAR NATIONAL SERIES TRACKS TO OFFER FREE YOUTH TICKETING FOR NASCAR XFINITY & NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES RACES IN 2017
- SOUTH CAROLINA’S OWN AND NASCAR HALL OF FAME MEMBER CALE YARBOROUGH TO SERVE AS BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 HONORARY PACE CAR DRIVER
- VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 THROWBACK PAINT SCHEME ON NASCAR.COM
- NASCAR HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES RICHARD CHILDRESS, RICK HENDRICK, MARK MARTIN TO SERVE AS BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 GRAND MARSHALS