SPECIAL BLACK FRIDAY TICKET OFFER TO KICK OFF DARLINGTON RACEWAY'S ON SALE NOVEMBER 29
DARLINGTON, S.C. (Nov. 25, 2013) – Darlington Raceway will be celebrating its 65th year of racing in 2014. To celebrate, tickets to the track Too Tough To Tame will officially go on sale with a special Black Friday offer on Nov. 29.
Starting Friday, Nov. 29, fans may purchase a frontstretch ticket to both the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Bojangles’ Southern 500 on April 12 and NASCAR Nationwide Series 200 on April 11 for one low price of $65. That’s a savings of nearly $35 to see both races!
This limited time offer will be available through Cyber Monday on Dec. 2.
Special kids pricing of $34 for both races will also be available for the 65-year anniversary package.
Fans may purchase the special $65 package by visiting www.DarlingtonRaceway.com or calling 866-459-RACE (7223).
“This is an excellent way to kick off our official public on sale with a great Black Friday offer for our fans,” track President Chip Wile said. “To celebrate our 65th year of racing at Darlington Raceway, we have a four day special ticket offer that is perfect for the race fan in every family. Black Friday has become the unofficial start to the holiday season and I am thrilled we are getting in on the action!”
The 65-year anniversary package cannot be combined with any other specials offers.
MOBILE USERS: Please call our ticket office at (866) 459-7223 to purchase this special limited time offer.
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY ANNOUNCES STAGE LENGTHS FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND RACES
- SPORT CLIPS HAIRCUTS RETURNS AS ENTITLEMENT PARTNER FOR DARLINGTON RACEWAY’S NASCAR XFINITY SERIES RACE
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST SPRING FLING PRESENTED BY GENESIS HEALTH CARE ON APRIL 1
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO CELEBRATE DAYTONA DAY WITH COMMUNITY WATCH PARTY ON SUNDAY, FEB. 26
- NASCAR ENHANCES ON-TRACK PRODUCT WITH NEW STAGE-BASED RACE FORMAT