SPECIAL FAMILY TICKET PACKAGE CAN BRING YOU UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH NASCAR SUPERSTAR JIMMIE JOHNSON!
Darlington Raceway is offering race fans the opportunity to purchase a special family ticket package for the Bojangles’ Southern 500 on Saturday, April 12.
The package, which starts at an affordable $48, will feature a question and answer session with six-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Jimmie Johnson in the Darlington Stock Car Museum on race day. It also includes an adult ticket in the Colvin Grandstand and scanner rental. Children’s tickets can also be purchased for $22 each.
“This is an affordable way for families to come out and enjoy the Bojangles’ Southern 500 and see NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Jimmie Johnson. Jimmie [Johnson] is a great ambassador for NASCAR and we appreciate him teaming up with our great raceway to provide a package that encourages families to come and be a part of a fantastic event,” Darlington Raceway President Chip Wile said.
The special package can be purchased by visiting www.DarlingtonRaceway.com/GoJimmie or by calling 866-459-7223.
Johnson has three Sprint Cup Series victories at Darlington in 14 career starts with 10 top-10 finishes. His last victory at the track Too Tough To Tame in 2012 gave owner Rick Hendrick his 200th career Sprint Cup Series win.
Now is the time to take advantage of great pricing and packages for the Bojangles’ Southern 500 race weekend. Beginning on Monday, April 7, and through race week, ticket prices for the NSCS race increase by $5.You can keep up with all of the latest news from Darlington Raceway at DarlingtonRaceway.com, on Facebook at Facebook.com/DarlingtonRaceway and on Twitter at Twitter.com/TooToughToTame.
- 1970’s ICONIC BAND GRAND FUNK RAILROAD TO PERFORM BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 PRE-RACE CONCERT PRESENTED BY COCA-COLA
- ‘TURN 3 THEATER PRESENTED BY RACEWAY FORD CHEVROLET’ ON JUNE 19 POSTPONED DUE TO POTENTIAL HEAT ADVISORY
- Elliott’s throwback NAPA scheme inspired by ‘Awesome Bill’ at Darlington
- DARLINGTON RACEWAY TO HOST OPEN NASCAR TEST SESSION ON JUNE 10
- STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA DECLARES “DARLINGTON RACEWAY WEEK” IN SOUTH CAROLINA