Where is Myrtle Beach?
Myrtle Beach is one of the premier destination sites in South Carolina. Seated along the coast, Myrtle Beach offers multiple places to dine, shop , golf and play. A great place for NASCAR fans to stay on event weekend, you can reach Darlington Raceway from Myrtle Beach in just under two hours. For directions to Darlington Raceway or Myrtle Beach please visit www.mapsonus.com or click on the map above.
If you are using a GPS to navigate to Darlington Raceway please use the following address:
1301 Harry Byrd Hwy
Darlington, SC 29540
Visit Myrtle Beach
From oceanfront resorts along the entire Grand Strand, to cozy beach home and vacation rentals in North and South Myrtle Beach, including Surfside Beach and Garden City, find the amenities and location perfect for you. Once you have decided on your place to call home, create unforgettable memories in this South Coast paradise, which offers:
- 60 miles of wide, soft sandy beaches
- Savory restaurants and family-friendly dining
- Amusement and water parks
- Live entertainment theaters and exciting nightlife
- Thrilling water sports
- The best golf courses in the south
- Cultural activities and historic sites
- Outlet malls, specialty boutiques, flea markets, and specialty stores
- Freshwater, ocean and deep sea saltwater fishing
- and so much more!