Motor Racing Network News
ADA/Handicapped parking is available in the ADA parking lot located off of Highway 151. Guest should enter at Gate 39B. View our facility map.
Parking in the ADA lot is available to guests with a state issued ADA license or windshield tag. The person to whom the ADA license or windshield tag was issued to must be present in the vehicle.
Parking in this lot is available free of charge and is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Elevators and Ramps
Darlington Raceway is happy to provide elevators and ramps in the following locations:
- Colvin Grandstand (ramp): Located near Gate 1 off Highway 151
- Brasington Tower (ramp): Located near Gate 26 off Racetrack Road
- Pearson Tower (elevator): Located in tower between Sections H & K
- Wallace Grandstand (elevator): Located next to west tunnel
Disabilities Assistance Carts
Darlington Raceway has instituted a fleet of golf carts to assist our guests with disabilities with transportation within the immediate Raceway property. Operated by our guest services volunteers, this fleet may be accessed by contacting one of our carts operating from:
Pre-Race* Dedicated Pick-Up Points At:
- Gate 3 (Backstretch/Main Ticket Office)
- Gate 6 (Security Office/Outside Turn 3)
- Gate 10 (Outside Turn 4/Pearson Tower)
- Gate 16 (Frontstretch Display Plaza/Souvenir Area)
- Petty Blvd. (Main Parking Walkway)
- Behind Brasington Tower Near Gate 31
- ADA Parking Lot Outside Turn 3
- ADA Overflow Lot Behind Hospitality Parking
- Handicapped Parking Lot Adjacent To Tunnel
Post-Race* Dedicated Pick-Up Points At:
- East End of Tyler Tower, Beneath Section A Sign
- Ground Level Of The Tyler Tower At The Elevator
- Ground Level Of The Pearson Tower Elevator
- Bottom Of The Ramp In Colvin Grandstand
- Bottom Of The Ramp In Brasington Grandstand
*Guests may experience a short wait during high volume times. Please arrive early and plan your daily activities accordingly.
For more information please call 843-395-8802.