GEICO Campground - Tent Camping
GEICO RV Park
GEICO Grounds Red - Infield Camping
GEICO Grounds Green & Yellow - Infield
Gecko RV Park - Infield
Outside Camping Rules
Infield Camping Rules
Star Coach Race Tours
We recognize pets are like family and want to make your visit to Darlington Raceway the best ever. Since we do have many responsible fans and pet owners, we allow dogs and cats (hereafter “Pets”) in our GEICO Caveman Campground, GEICO Grounds Red, Green & Yellow Camping, Pearson & Petty Reserved RV Parking and GEICO Infield RV Park areas.
To make sure we are offering all of our guests the best experience we ask our Pet owners to follow these policies. If at any time these policies are not adhered to, we will request your Pet to be removed from the raceway property immediately.
- All pets must stay within your assigned camping spot; do not walk Pets along roadways.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their Pets and must dispose of their waste properly.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Please respect your neighbors.
- Aggressiveness or excessive barking is not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed in the garages or any restricted access areas (with the exception of service animals).
- Pets are not allowed in the grandstand or hospitality areas (with the exception of service animals).
- Darlington Raceway recognizes the importance of service animals in assisting guests with visual and other impairments.
- Service animals must meet the definition of a service animal as set forth in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- These service animals are welcomed throughout the property, but must remain leashed and harnessed at all times.
- Guests are required to bring their own pet waste disposal bags.
- Guests who bring service animals may request wheelchair seating to accommodate the service animals safely and comfortably.
Darlington Raceway management reserves the right to amend these items and has final determination in what is included in each policy.