Ticket/Grandstand Rules and Policies
- Everyone regardless of age must have a grandstand ticket.
- All coolers and bags are subject to inspection at any time.
- Tickets obtained from sources other than Darlington Raceway and it affiliates may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit and in such cases will not be honored.
- Tickets may not be resold for any price on Raceway property.
Grandstand and Hospitality:
Thank you for choosing to attend our events at Darlington Raceway. The following information will help secure the safety of yourself and others:
- One soft-sided bag no larger than 14x14x14 inches or 2,700 cubic inches. Soft-sided bags include insulated coolers, scanner bags, fanny packs, purses, diaper bags, binocular cases, etc. Soft-sided bags may contain ice. While coolers are allowed in the grandstand areas, they are not permitted in the Hospitality Village
- One clear plastic bag no larger that 18x18x4 inches such as those used to accommodate samples received and purchases made after fans have parked their cars. Clear plastic bags may not contain ice. Each fan is allowed to bring in one-soft-sided bag and one clear bag, totaling two bags per fan.
- If you have been issued a credential, it should be worn in a visible location and must be accompanied by a photo ID.
- Binoculars, cameras, headsets, etc. worn separately (without a bag) around the neck or belt are also allowed. Seat cushion bags with compartments will be reviewed on a n individual basis. Fans are asked to please be aware that all items brought through grandstand gates are subject to inspection.
Items that are NOT permitted in the grandstand areas and Hospitality Village:
- NO firearms, knives, fireworks and items restricted by local, state or federal laws, including pocket knifes.
- NO hard-sided coolers, thermos bottles and insulated cups of any size
- NO Strollers(inside the grandstand area)
- NO umbrellas
- NO glass containers
- NO beach balls
- NO seats with arm rest
- NO bags, backpacks or containers larger than the allowed size
- NO pets with the exception of service animals
Please be aware that security will dispose of any restricted items listed above left in or around the gate area. Darlington Raceway will not be responsible for items left in or around Raceway property.
ESPN NASCAR News
No Results Found
No Results Found