Search Results for "Sponsors"
Showing 10 of 77 results for "Sponsors"
Type Content Page
Type Content Page
Corporate opportunities at Darlington Raceway.
GoDaddy.com, the world's dominant Web hosting domain registrar, has signed on to become the presenting sponsor of the 2009 Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway, track president Chris Browning announced today. The Southern 500 presented by GoDaddy.com will be run on May 9, 2009.
O'Reilly Auto Parts, a leading retailer of automotive parts and accessories, has been signed as the presenting sponsor for the second annual Darlington Historic Racing Festival, announced track president Chris Browning.
It can hardly be compared to an archeological project, but workers at Darlington Raceway are certainly uncovering bits and pieces of racing's past as the track's construction and renovation work progresses.
Showtime Networks Inc. announced a deal with Darlington Raceway to be named the official title sponsor of the Southern 500, becoming one of the only television networks ever to title sponsor a NASCAR event. The newly branded SHOWTIME Southern 500® is one of the most exciting and anticipated races on the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series circuit.
Longtime partners, Sport Clips Haircuts and the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States (VFW), proudly announce the return of the VFW Sport Clips Help a Hero 200 NASCAR Nationwide Series event at Darlington Raceway on Friday, May 10, 2013. It is the second consecutive year the two organizations have partnered to sponsor the Nationwide Series event at Darlington.
The South’s love affair with racing is now celebrated on an instant ticket from the South Carolina Education Lottery. Players will get their first look at FAN-tastic!, an officially licensed NASCAR® game, when tickets go on sale today at lottery retailers statewide.
Royal Purple Synthetic Oil has signed a multiyear deal to be the title sponsor for the NASCAR Nationwide Series event held at the historic Darlington Raceway. This year’s race will be known as the Royal Purple 200 Presented by O’Reilly Auto Parts. The green-flag will fly on the event at approximately 7:30 pm on May 7, 2010.
Race weekend at Darlington has expanded its borders to become nearly a full week of activity, offering fans plenty of entertainment options when there is no action on the track.
- DENNY HAMLIN AND SPORT CLIPS TO HONOR MILITARY AT FT. BRAGG, UNVEIL "THROWBACK" SCHEME FOR DARLINGTON RACE WEEKEND
- NASCAR NATIONAL SERIES TRACKS TO OFFER FREE YOUTH TICKETING FOR NASCAR XFINITY & NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES RACES IN 2017
- SOUTH CAROLINA’S OWN AND NASCAR HALL OF FAME MEMBER CALE YARBOROUGH TO SERVE AS BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 HONORARY PACE CAR DRIVER
- VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 THROWBACK PAINT SCHEME ON NASCAR.COM
- NASCAR HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES RICHARD CHILDRESS, RICK HENDRICK, MARK MARTIN TO SERVE AS BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 GRAND MARSHALS