How Do I Renew?
• To renew by mail, simply make any necessary corrections or upgrade requests to your renewal and send it in the enclosed return envelope. Checks (FOR THE TOTAL BALANCE DUE) may be enclosed with mailed renewals or you may pay with your VISA, MC, Discover or American Express by entering the card information on this form.
• Renewals may be faxed to 843-395-8920.
• To renew by phone, please call 866-459-RACE (7223). Ticket office phone hours are 9am to 9pm Monday – Friday and 9am to 7pm Saturday and Sunday.
Darlington Raceway 2015 6-Part Flexible Payment Plan
As a renewing customer, you have the option to spread your ticket purchase over six payments when you use a major credit card. You set your own payment dates with a minimum of $10 required for your first installment. The remaining balance must be paid in full by June 26, 2015.
Terms and Conditions:
This offer is non-refundable and is valid for use with American Express, Discover, Master Card or Visa cards ONLY. If payment os denied at any stage of the payment plan, the remaining balance becomes due immediately. No refund of full or partial payments; tickets will not be distributed until payment in full has been made. Please call 866-459-7223 for additional information.
Upgrades and Relocations
• All Ticket Sales Are Final – No Money Refunded – No Exchanges. In
the event of postponement of the race, the ticket purchased will be
honored on the date the race is held.
By use of the ticket purchased:
• Holder expressly assumes all risk incident to the event, whether
occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event and
agrees that all participants, sanctioning bodies, and all employees,
agents, officers, and directors of Darlington Raceway of South
Carolina, LLC (“DR”), its affiliates and subsidiaries are hereby
released from any and all claims arising from the event, including claims of negligence.
• Holder irrevocably grants DR and its assigns, licensees, affiliates
and successors the right to use Holder’s image likeness, voice,
actions and/or statements in all forms and media including
composite or modified representations for all purposes, including
advertising, trade, or any commercial purpose throughout the world
and in perpetuity. Holder hereby waives any and all claims that
Holder may have for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy or right
of publicity, infringement of copyright or violation of any other right
arising out of or relating to any utilization of Holder’s image as
Tickets and other admissions materials:
• Obtained from sources other than DR and its affiliates may be lost,
stolen, or counterfeit, and in such cases will not be honored. Tickets
may not be resold at a price higher than printed on the ticket. Tickets
may not be resold for any price on Speedway property.
• May not be used for advertising, promotions (including contests, sweepstakes or
giveaways) or other trade purposes, without the prior express written consent
NASCAR owns all rights to broadcast, film, tape, capture,
overhear, photograph, collect or record by any means (including but
not limited to television, cable television, radio, pay-per-view, closed
circuit television, satellite signal, digital signal, and the internet)
all images, sounds and data arising from or during any NASCAR
Event and NASCAR shall be the sole owner of any and all copyrights,
intellectual property rights, and proprietary rights worldwide in
and to these works and in and to any other works, copyrightable or
otherwise created from the images, sounds and data arising from or during
any NASCAR Event. The bearer of any ticket purchased via this
document agrees not to take any action, or cause others to take any
action, which would contravene, diminish, encroach or infringe upon
these NASCAR rights.