Thank you for choosing to attend our events at Darlington Raceway. The following information will help secure the safety of yourself and others:
- One soft-sided bag no larger than 14x14x14 inches or 2,700 cubic inches. Soft-sided bags include insulated coolers, scanner bags, fanny packs, purses, diaper bags, binocular cases, etc. Soft-sided bags may contain ice. While coolers are allowed in the grandstand areas, they are not permitted in the Hospitality Village
Please be aware that security will dispose of any restricted items listed above left in or around the gate area. Darlington Raceway will not be responsible for items left in or around Raceway property.
To ensure a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests at Darlington Raceway, the following code of conduct has been established. Each guest is responsible to:
Show respect to all guests, Raceway employees and their property
- Sitting in a reserved seat without the appropriate ticket
- Unruly, disruptive, verbally abusive, threatening or illegal behavior
- Foul, abusive or obscene language, gestures, acts, signs or their display on clothing
- Throwing objects within the stadium or onto the racing surface
- Possession inside the track grounds of items not allowed for gate entry
- Intoxication to the point of impairment or resulting in irresponsible behavior risking yourself or other guests
- Fighting, taunting, harassing or threatening other guestsDisplaying signage or flags that impedes sightlines, the event broadcast or on-track competition or contains inappropriate, controversial, prejudicial, obscene or offensive symbols, slogans, language or imagery
- Attempting to interfere with on-track competition
Observe no smoking in all designated grandstand family seating areas, stairs and in elevators
Guests are responsible for their own behavior and the behavior of guests who they have provided admissions to. If Raceway staff or Law Enforcement personnel need to respond to and intervene on any of the above prohibited behaviors, those found to be in violation of this Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund. Violations may result in the loss ticket renewal privileges to future events and/or arrest.
With your help, every guest will have a positive and memorable experience while visiting Darlington Raceway, the Track to Tough to Tame.
We recognize pets are like family and want to make your visit to Darlington Raceway the best ever. Since we do have many responsible fans and pet owners, we allow dogs and cats (hereafter “Pets”) in our GEICO Caveman Campground, GEICO Grounds Red, Green & Yellow Camping, Pearson & Petty Reserved RV Parking and GEICO Infield RV Park areas.
To make sure we are offering all of our guests the best experience we ask our Pet owners to follow these policies. If at any time these policies are not adhered to, we will request your Pet to be removed from the raceway property immediately.
Darlington Raceway management reserves the right to amend these items and has final determination in what is included in each policy.