Please see below updated FAQs and protocols for our May 7-9, 2021 race weekend.
Updated: January 12, 2021
Yes, youth pricing for 12 and under is available for the NASCAR Cup Series races, with tickets beginning at $10. Youth 12 and under can attend both the NASCAR Xfinity Series and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series races for free in general admission.
Don’t let the weather keep you from the race! The Weather Protection Program offers fans the opportunity to exchange their unused Grandstand tickets from any postponed race at one of our properties for tickets to another race of the same type within the next year, with the exception of the DAYTONA 500. For full details and request information, visit our Weather FAQs page.
Darlington Raceway also has three reserved auto/van parking areas. Geico Grounds Yellow lines the track in Turns 3 and 4. Geico Grounds Green lines the track in Turn 1. These reserved spaces are $590. for the weekend and include four infield admissions. Additional infield admissions may be purchased for $100.
Parking in Geico Grounds Red, also in the Turn 4 end of the track, is $300 and includes two infield admissions. Additional admissions are $100 each.
Reserved parking is available on the infield for self-contained RV’s (includes motor homes, pull behinds and 5th wheels). Each site is 15’x40’ and has a 50 amp electric hook-up; water is available outside Turn 2 at the RV dump station. These sites are $525 and they include two infield admissions; additional admissions are $100 each.
Children 12 and under are allowed in the infield for free with their paying adult.
* One clear bag or clear backpack per person (maximum size of 18"x18"x14") or clutch bag/fanny pack (maximum size of 4.5"x6.5")
* Soft-sided, insulated coolers no larger than 14”x14”x14”
* Sunscreen, sunblock, hand sanitizer, and bug spray (aerosol, gel or liquid forms)
* Ice in a clear bag
* Insulated cups - maximum size of 64 oz
* Food and Beverage of your choice (alcohol is permitted. No glass is allowed)
* Strollers (if accompanied by a child)
* Stadium Seat Cushions (stadium seats with metal frames are prohibited)
* Cameras (commercial photographers need to apply for a photo credential)
* Umbrellas are permitted, but may not be opened in the grandstands
* Selfie Sticks (Must have telescoping handle)
* Big Head signs (please be respectful of the space and sightlines of those around you
* Firearms, Sheath knives, Fireworks and items restricted by Local, State and Federal Laws
* Glass (broken glass could cause injury)
* Stadium Seats with Metal Hooks and/or tubing (every seat has a back)
* Pets (only approved service animals ok)
* Folding chairs
* Any bags, backpacks or containers that are not clear or are larger than the allowable size
* Bicycles or skateboards
* Flag Poles
* Collapsible dollies
* Displays of the confederate flag will not be allowed
Any items deemed to be an obstruction to other spectators will be restricted or removed. Darlington Raceway is not responsible for restricted item(s) left at the admission gates. All items are subject to inspection upon entry and are subject to additional inspection within the stadium.