- Everyone regardless of age must have a grandstand ticket.
- All coolers and bags are subject to inspection at any time.
- Tickets obtained from sources other than Darlington Raceway and its affiliates may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit and in such cases will not be honored.
- Tickets may not be resold for any price on Raceway property.
Thank you for choosing to attend our events at Darlington Raceway. The following information will help secure the safety of yourself and others:
- One soft-sided bag no larger than 14x14x14 inches or 2,700 cubic inches. Soft-sided bags include insulated coolers, scanner bags, fanny packs, purses, diaper bags, binocular cases, etc. Soft-sided bags may contain ice. While coolers are allowed in the grandstand areas, they are not permitted in the Hospitality Village
- One clear plastic bag no larger that 18x18x4 inches such as those used to accommodate samples received and purchases made after fans have parked their cars. Clear plastic bags may not contain ice. Each fan is allowed to bring in one-soft-sided bag and one clear bag, totaling two bags per fan.
- If you have been issued a credential, it should be worn in a visible location and must be accompanied by a photo ID.
- Binoculars, cameras, headsets, etc. worn separately (without a bag) around the neck or belt are also allowed. Seat cushion bags with compartments will be reviewed on a n individual basis. Fans are asked to please be aware that all items brought through grandstand gates are subject to inspection.
- NO firearms, knives, fireworks and items restricted by local, state or federal laws, including pocket knifes.
- Displays of the confederate flag will not be allowed.
- NO hard-sided coolers, thermos bottles and insulated cups of any size
- NO strollers (inside the grandstand area)
- NO umbrellas
- NO glass containers
- NO beach balls
- NO seats with arm rest
- NO bags, backpacks or containers larger than the allowed size
- NO pets with the exception of service animals
Please be aware that security will dispose of any restricted items listed above left in or around the gate area. Darlington Raceway will not be responsible for items left in or around Raceway property.
To ensure a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests at Darlington Raceway, the following code of conduct has been established. Each guest is responsible to:
Show respect to all guests, Raceway employees and their property
- Sitting in a reserved seat without the appropriate ticket
- Unruly, disruptive, verbally abusive, threatening or illegal behavior
- Foul, abusive or obscene language, gestures, acts, signs or their display on clothing
- Throwing objects within the stadium or onto the racing surface
- Possession inside the track grounds of items not allowed for gate entry
- Intoxication to the point of impairment or resulting in irresponsible behavior risking yourself or other guests
- Fighting, taunting, harassing or threatening other guestsDisplaying signage or flags that impedes sightlines, the event broadcast or on-track competition or contains inappropriate, controversial, prejudicial, obscene or offensive symbols, slogans, language or imagery
- Attempting to interfere with on-track competition
Observe no smoking in all designated grandstand family seating areas, stairs and in elevators
Comply with all parking, camping and RV published rules
Follow all instructions of Raceway personnel
Comply with all local, state and federal law while on the Raceway property
All persons entering the Raceway are subject to reasonable search to protect the safety of the public and to ensure compliance with this Code of Conduct
Items intended for sale or trade may not be brought onto Raceway property, including the parking lots, without a written agreement with the Raceway
The unauthorized resale of tickets in, on or around the Raceway property is not permitted under any circumstances. Persons caught selling tickets in violation may have their tickets and their right to future tickets to the Raceway revoked. To avoid using counterfeit or stolen tickets, please purchase tickets through authorized Raceway ticket outlets only
Darlington Raceway management reserves the right to amend these items and has final determination in what is included in each.
Guests are responsible for their own behavior and the behavior of guests who they have provided admissions to. If Raceway staff or Law Enforcement personnel need to respond to and intervene on any of the above prohibited behaviors, those found to be in violation of this Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund. Violations may result in the loss ticket renewal privileges to future events and/or arrest.
With your help, every guest will have a positive and memorable experience while visiting Darlington Raceway, the Track to Tough to Tame.
We recognize pets are like family and want to make your visit to Darlington Raceway the best ever. Since we do have many responsible fans and pet owners, we allow dogs and cats (hereafter “Pets”) in our GEICO Caveman Campground, GEICO Grounds Red, Green & Yellow Camping, Pearson & Petty Reserved RV Parking and GEICO Infield RV Park areas.
To make sure we are offering all of our guests the best experience we ask our Pet owners to follow these policies. If at any time these policies are not adhered to, we will request your Pet to be removed from the raceway property immediately.
- All pets must stay within your assigned camping spot; do not walk Pets along roadways.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their Pets and must dispose of their waste properly.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Please respect your neighbors.
- Aggressiveness or excessive barking is not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed in the garages or any restricted access areas (with the exception of service animals).
- Pets are not allowed in the grandstand or hospitality areas (with the exception of service animals).
- Darlington Raceway recognizes the importance of service animals in assisting guests with visual and other impairments.
- Service animals must meet the definition of a service animal as set forth in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- These service animals are welcomed throughout the property, but must remain leashed and harnessed at all times.
- Guests are required to bring their own pet waste disposal bags.
- Guests who bring service animals may request wheelchair seating to accommodate the service animals safely and comfortably.
Darlington Raceway management reserves the right to amend these items and has final determination in what is included in each policy.