LOCATED BETWEEN TURNS 1 AND 2, AND TURNS 3 AND 4, GEICO GROUNDS GREEN AND YELLOW OFFER A SPECTACULAR VIEW OF DARLINGTON’S EXCITING RACING ACTION FROM A BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED AREA.
- Grass Surface
- Includes Four (4) Infield Admissions
- Cars or Trucks
- $630 - Spring Weekend
- $635 - Fall Weekend
- PERSONAL GOLF CARTS, ATVS, ELECTRIC BICYCLES, BICYCLES AND MOTOR SCOOTERS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON RACEWAY PROPERTY. PLEASE LEAVE THEM AT HOME.
- Darlington Raceway is a family-friendly facility. “Quiet Time” is from midnight to 6 a.m. Loud music and noise will not be tolerated. Alcohol-impaired, belligerent or obnoxious guests will be escorted from the facility by track security. To report any incidents please contact race track security at 843-395-8849.
- The use of generators is permitted. We ask for generators to remain quiet, if not, we will ask for them to be turned off.
- Private Port-a-John | $95.00
- Pump Out Service | $55.00
- Additional Overnight Vehicle Parking | FREE