We have accessible seating in our Brasington Tower turn 1, row 1 for 1 wheelchair and 1 companion, Wallace Grandstand front stretch row 15, for 1 wheelchair and 1 companion, Pearson Tower turn 4, row 1 is for wheelchairs with the companion on row 2 directly behind. Accessible seating in Brasington Tower and Pearson Grandstand are available for the NASCAR Cup Series race day ONLY. Please contact our ticket office if you would like to purchase these seats at 866-459-7223. You may also purchase tickets online.
ADA/Handicapped parking is available in the ADA parking lot is located at Gate 39B off Harry Byrd Hwy/Hwy 151.
Parking in the ADA lot is available to guests with a state issued ADA license or windshield tag. The person to whom the ADA license or windshield tag was issued to must be present in the vehicle.
Parking in this lot is available free of charge and is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Elevators & Ramps
Darlington Raceway is happy to provide elevators and ramps in the following locations:
- Brasington Tower (ramp): Located near Gate 26 off Racetrack Road
- Pearson Tower (elevator): Enter Gate 11. Elevator located in tower between Sections H & K
- Wallace Grandstand (elevator): Enter Gate 13. Elevator located at the end of Wallace grandstand.
Disabilities Assistance Carts
Darlington Raceway has instituted a fleet of golf carts to assist our guests with disabilities with transportation within the immediate Raceway property. Operated by our guest services volunteers, this fleet may be accessed by contacting one of our carts operating from:
PRE-Race* Dedicated Pick-Up Points At:
- Gate 3 (Backstretch/Main Ticket Office)
- Gate 6 (Security Office/Outside Turn 3)
- Gate 10 (Outside Turn 4/Pearson Tower)
- Gate 16 (Frontstretch Display Plaza/Souvenir Area)
- Petty Blvd. (Main Parking Walkway)
- Behind Brasington Tower Near Gate 31
- ADA Parking Lot Outside Turn 3
- ADA Overflow Lot Behind Hospitality Parking
- Handicapped Parking Lot Adjacent To Tunnel
POST-Race* Dedicated Pick-Up Points At:
- East End of Tyler Tower, Beneath Section A Sign
- Ground Level Of The Tyler Tower At The Elevator
- Ground Level Of The Pearson Tower Elevator
- Bottom Of The Ramp In Brasington Grandstand
*Guests may experience a short wait during high volume times. Please arrive early and plan your daily activities accordingly.