TOGETHER WE CAN TAME THE IMPOSSIBLE
MISSION: Darlington Shares is the community arm of Darlington Raceway. Through strong local relationships and partnerships with organizations across the state of South Carolina, we give back to groups making a positive impact in the Pee Dee region.
WHAT WE DO: Darlington Shares aims to improve the quality of life for the Pee Dee region through the support of youth focused organizations and life enriching programs within our community.
TRACK LAPS FOR CHARITY DATES:
January 21 – Florence Literacy Council
March 4 – Darlington Shares
May 10 – Shriners Childrens
July 15 – Blessings in a Backpack
August 30 – VFW
November 11 – Toys for Tots
HOW TO REQUEST A DONATION
Darlington Raceway is proud to support the fundraising efforts of nonprofit organizations throughout the community. To honor their tremendous work, Darlington Raceway assists in numerous ways. Unfortunately, due to the volume of requests we receive, we are unable to accommodate all requests.
To apply for a donation, click the link below and follow the appropriate steps.
Important Information Regarding All Donation Requests
To preserve paper and maximize efficiency, we accept all donation requests online.Submission Policies:
- All donation requests must be submitted online using this form. Written or phone requests will not be accepted.
- Your organization must be from the state of South Carolina, North Carolina or Georgia.
- Your request for donation must be at least EIGHT (8) WEEKS prior to your event date.
- You may only receive one donation per calendar year.
- You must be a non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. (If you are a business or individual sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the online donation request form).
- Donation items will be sent three to four weeks prior to your event date.