WE ARE EXCITED TO WELCOME OUR FANS BACK TO THE LADY IN BLACK FOR A WEEKEND FULL OF RACING AND ENTERTAINMENT
Please check out the information below for everything you need to know to prepare yourself for our race weekend!
We are excited to be back at full capacity this fall race weekend. We encourage all of our fans to review the following policies and procedures before heading to the track Too Tough To Tame this Labor Day weekend.
Below you'll find our ADA Information for race weekend, including ADA Golf Carts and Joyride services to ensure your trip at Darlington Raceway is an easy one.
Joyride will be on-site at Darlington Raceway to offer free golf cart rides to race fans on property. Interested? You'll just need to wave down a Joyride Golf Cart that will be in continuous operation throughout race week starting on Friday through the Cook Out Southern 500 race conclusion on Sunday.
Fans can call Joyride at 833-654-RIDE to request a ride. Calls will not be accepted one hour before each race event starts and one hour after a race event ends due to high volume. Joyride will be available to all campers staying at any Darlington Raceway-owned campground.
Darlington Raceway guest services will also offer free rides for our ADA Guests from the ADA parking lot (outside Gate 39B) to selected locations on property.
NOTE: Please be aware that NASCAR will hold all golf cart activity on property up to one (1) hour after the completion of the race events for that day. This is done to allow pedestrian traffic to exit and to allow the golf carts space to operate safely on property. Once security gives clearance for rides to begin, all Joyride and ADA golf carts will begin post-race operations and continue until all fans that want or need a ride are serviced.
Please view our tips to make your race day experience smooth and enjoyable at Darlington Raceway.
NASCAR MOBILE APP
Download the NASCAR Tracks App to upgrade your race day experience!
We will be accepting Apple Pay, Google Pay, American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover Card. No cash will be accepted.
Complimentary Wi-Fi will be available at a number of locations around Darlington Raceway. Learn more how to access the Wi-Fi:
- Select #Darlington_GuestWiFi from the available networks list in your Wi-Fi settings
- After the log in screen appears, join the network using a NASCAR account, social media account or create a new account
- Once complete, you're connected!
Please observe the Vision Boards for weather warning signs which will appear when inclement weather is approaching.
For more information on our Weather Protection Plan, please visit here.
Schedule of Events
All times listed below are Eastern Daylight Time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- One backpack per person (maximum size of 18"x18"x14") or clutch bag/fanny pack (maximum size of 4.5"x6.5")
- One soft-sided cooler per person (maximum size of 14"x14"x14")
- Sunscreen, sunblock, hand sanitizer and bug spray (aerosol, gel or liquid forms)
- Pre-packaged and sealed food and beverage items in clear bag or soft-sided cooler, to include alcoholic beverages (no glass containers)
- Insulated cups - maximum size of 64 oz.
- Cameras, binoculars, scanners and headsets that can be worn over the neck, belt, or carried in a clear bag
- iPads, tables and laptops computers
- Seat cushions without metal components
- Cigarettes and lighters
- Service animals
- Nationality flags attached to a pencil-sized wooden stick. Flags may not obstruct any other fan's view of event
These items are all permitted through gate entry.
- Foam or hard-sized coolers regardless of size
- Any firearm
- Knives not longer than 3 inches in length when closed or longer than 6 inches in length when open
- Utility tools (multi-purpose tool) with a knife blade longer than 3 inches
- Displays of the confederate flag
- Glass or ceramic containers of any kind
- Dry ice
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers and air horns
- Aerosol cans (with the exception of sunscreen, sun block, hand sanitizer, and bug spray)
- Selfie sticks
- Tripods and monopods that are either solid or collapsible
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Seat cushions with metal components
- Collapsible chairs
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), also known as drones
- Frisbees, balloons, beach balls or any other projectile
- Skateboards, hover boards, roller skates and bicycles
- Obscene or indecent clothing
Monday - Sunday 9:00am to 7:00pm
The Darlington Raceway Ticket Office hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Ticket agents are available via phone during the day and after office hours and on weekends by calling 866-459-RACE (7223).
Will Call is located at the front stretch ticket office at gate 16 and backstretch ticket office at gate 3. You also must have a picture ID.
The "best" seat is really a personal preference. Example: If you want to see pit action sit on the frontstretch.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards. Payment by check, money order, traveler's checks and cash are also accepted. Personal checks are not accepted race week.
The start finish line is in front of Tyler Tower, Section M and in the Wallace Grandstand at Section J.
If you park just for that day's racing events, parking is free.
Yes, Darlington Raceway runs a "walk only" passout at the west tunnel.
SeatGeek is the Official Ticket Marketplace of NASCAR. That means that regardless of whether tickets are sold out or hard to come by, you'll always find great tickets on SeatGeek.
You can find tickets to upcoming events at Darlington Raceway by clicking here, or just search "NASCAR" on SeatGeek.com to find upcoming races near you. If you can't make a race and want to sell you tickets, navigate to SeatGeek.com, click on 'Sell' and follow the prompts to list them instantly.