See below for some of Darlington Raceway's most frequently asked questions.
- One backpack per person (maximum size of 18"x18"x14") or clutch bag/fanny pack (maximum size of 4.5"x6.5")
- One soft-sided cooler per person (maximum size of 14"x14"x14")
- Sunscreen, sunblock, hand sanitizer, and bug spray (aerosol, gel, or liquid forms)
- Pre-packaged and sealed food and beverage items in a clear bag or soft-sided coolers, including alcoholic beverages (no glass containers)
- Insulated cups - the maximum size of 64 oz.
- Cameras, binoculars, scanners, and headsets that can be worn over the neck, belt, or carried in a clear bag
- iPads, tablets, and laptops computers
- Seat cushions without metal components
- Cigarettes and lighters
- Service animals
- Nationality flags attached to a pencil-sized wooden stick. Flags may not obstruct any other fan's view of the event
These items are all permitted through gate entry.
NON-LICENSED MOTORIZED VEHICLES ARE NOT PERMITTED. THIS INCLUDES: GOLF CARTS, SCOOTERS, ATV’S, UTV’S, HOVERBOARDS/SKATEBOARDS, RIDING COOLERS, SEGWAYS, E-BIKES (ELECTRIC BICYCLES), RIDING BAR STOOLS, DUNE BUGGIES, AND RAZORS. A VEHICLE THAT IS STREET LEGAL OR LICENSED TO OPERATE ON THE ROADWAY DOES NOT MEAN IT IS ALLOWED ON DARLINGTON RACEWAY PROPERTY. DARLINGTON WILL REVIEW VEHICLES ON A CASE-BY-CASE BASIS AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DEEM THEM UNAUTHORIZED. PLEASE LEAVE THEM AT HOME.
- Foam or hard-sized coolers regardless of size
- Any firearm
- Knives not longer than 3 inches in length when closed or longer than 6 inches in length when open
- Utility tools (multi-purpose tool) with a knife blade longer than 3 inches
- Displays of the confederate flag
- Glass or ceramic containers of any kind
- Dry ice
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers and air horns
- Aerosol cans (with the exception of sunscreen, sun block, hand sanitizer, and bug spray)
- Selfie sticks
- Tripods and monopods that are either solid or collapsible
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Seat cushions with metal components
- Collapsible chairs
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), also known as drones
- Frisbees, balloons, beach balls or any other projectile
- Skateboards, hover boards, roller skates and bicycles
- Obscene or indecent clothing
The NASCAR’s Ticket Refund Coverage is available during the purchase process for customers when ordering their tickets. This refund coverage is NASCAR’S promise to their fans to protect their purchase with an Enhanced Refund Protection Purchase!
Monday - Sunday 9:00am to 7:00pm
The Darlington Raceway Ticket Office hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Ticket agents are available via phone during the day and after office hours and on weekends by calling 866-459-RACE (7223).
Will Call is located at the front stretch ticket office at gate 16 and backstretch ticket office at gate 3. You also must have a picture ID.
The “best’ seat is a personal preference. Some fans prefer to sit higher so they can see more of the entire track, while some like to be closer to the action down low. We offer seats directly across from pit road on the frontstretch or sit closer to the turns in Brasington Tower or the newly renovated seats in Pearson Tower.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards. Payment by check, money order, traveler's checks and cash are only accepted prior to race week. NO CASH OR PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON RACE WEEK.
The start finish line is in front of Tyler Tower, Section M and in the Wallace Grandstand at Section J.
We offer free daily event parking for passenger vehicles and motorcycles. We also offer an upgrade parking option for a fee in our Pole Position lot. Overnight parking (camping) is available in designated lots for RV’s and Tent Camping.
Yes, Darlington Raceway runs a "walk only" passout at the west tunnel.
SeatGeek is the Official Ticket Marketplace of NASCAR. That means that regardless of whether tickets are sold out or hard to come by, you'll always find great tickets on SeatGeek.
You can find tickets to upcoming events at Darlington Raceway by clicking here, or just search "NASCAR" on SeatGeek.com to find upcoming races near you. If you can't make a race and want to sell your tickets, navigate to SeatGeek.com, click on 'Sell' and follow the prompts to list them instantly.