See below for some of Darlington Raceway's most frequently asked questions.
- One backpack per person (maximum size of 18"x18"x14") or clutch bag/fanny pack (maximum size of 4.5"x6.5")
- One soft-sided cooler per person (maximum size of 14"x14"x14")
- Sunscreen, sunblock, hand sanitizer and bug spray (aerosol, gel or liquid forms)
- Pre-packaged and sealed food and beverage items in clear bag or soft-sided cooler, to include alcoholic beverages (no glass containers)
- Insulated cups - maximum size of 64 oz.
- Cameras, binoculars, scanners and headsets that can be worn over the neck, belt, or carried in a clear bag
- iPads, tables and laptops computers
- Seat cushions without metal components
- Cigarettes and lighters
- Service animals
- Nationality flags attached to a pencil-sized wooden stick. Flags may not obstruct any other fan's view of event
These items are all permitted through gate entry.
- Foam or hard-sized coolers regardless of size
- Any firearm
- Knives not longer than 3 inches in length when closed or longer than 6 inches in length when open
- Utility tools (multi-purpose tool) with a knife blade longer than 3 inches
- Displays of the confederate flag
- Glass or ceramic containers of any kind
- Dry ice
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers and air horns
- Aerosol cans (with the exception of sunscreen, sun block, hand sanitizer, and bug spray)
- Selfie sticks
- Tripods and monopods that are either solid or collapsible
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Seat cushions with metal components
- Collapsible chairs
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), also known as drones
- Frisbees, balloons, beach balls or any other projectile
- Skateboards, hover boards, roller skates and bicycles
- Obscene or indecent clothing
Monday - Sunday 9:00am to 7:00pm
The Darlington Raceway Ticket Office hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Ticket agents are available via phone during the day and after office hours and on weekends by calling 866-459-RACE (7223).
Will Call is located at the front stretch ticket office at gate 16 and backstretch ticket office at gate 3. You also must have a picture ID.
The "best" seat is really a personal preference. Example: If you want to see pit action sit on the frontstretch.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards. Payment by check, money order, traveler's checks and cash are also accepted. Personal checks are not accepted race week.
The start finish line is in front of Tyler Tower, Section M and in the Wallace Grandstand at Section J.
If you park just for that day's racing events, parking is free.
Yes, Darlington Raceway runs a "walk only" passout at the west tunnel.
SeatGeek is the Official Ticket Marketplace of NASCAR. That means that regardless of whether tickets are sold out or hard to come by, you'll always find great tickets on SeatGeek.
You can find tickets to upcoming events at Darlington Raceway by clicking here, or just search "NASCAR" on SeatGeek.com to find upcoming races near you. If you can't make a race and want to sell you tickets, navigate to SeatGeek.com, click on 'Sell' and follow the prompts to list them instantly.